Dr. John H Storey MD
Cardiothoracic Surgeon8075 N Shadeland Ave Suite 310 Indianapolis IN, 46250
Dr. John Storey is a cardiothoracic surgeon practicing in Indianapolis, IN. Dr. Storey specializes in surgical procedues of vital organs in the chest such as the heart, lungs, esophagus and more. As a cardiothoracic surgeon, Dr. Storey typically treats conditions like heart disease and lung disease. This class of surgeon can also include cardiac surgeons, cardiovascular surgeons, congenital heart surgeons and general thoracic surgeons.
Education and Training
Univ of Nm Sch of Med, Albuquerque Nm 1990
University of New Mexico School of Medicine 1990
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
Thoracic SurgeryAmerican Board of Thoracic SurgeryABTS
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Heart Disease
- Lung Cancer
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Coronary Artery Disease (cad)
Dr. John H Storey MD's Practice location
Indianapolis, IN 46250Get Direction
Dr. John H Storey MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Storey
- Alternative Remedies to Treat Cardiovascular Diseases
Herbal Treatment of the heart has been used by mankind for centuries and has shown an excellent effect. Especially effective was the use of medicinal plants in the case of chronic diseases, such as atherosclerosis and hypertension, where treatment involves a particular duration and a comprehensive...
- Complications of Myocardial Infarction
Complications can be divided according to different factors:...
- Atypical Forms of Myocardial Infarction
Atypical myocardial infarction often occurs in older patients with a pronounced cardiosclerosis, circulatory failure, and often with people who have a history of heart attacks.The symptoms may confuse you, or make you think that they are not associated with the heart.Usually, atypical manifestations...
- How Does your Triglyceride Level Affect You?
Triglycerides are produced as a product of breakdown of fats. It is also produced from carbohydrates to be stored as energy. Triglycerides are generally stored in fat cells and released when needed.The healthy range or normal level of triglycerides in the body is less than 150 milligrams per...
- What Is an Arrhythmia?
An arrhythmia is the violations of the frequency, rhythm, and sequence of heart contractions.Why do arrythmias occur?...
- Are There Benign and Malignant Tumors of the Heart?
It is a well-known fact that in the body, in various tissues due to various reasons, neoplasms sometimes appear in the form of tumor growths. The heart is not an exception. The tumor growth can be benign and malignant. Therefore, there are two types of the heart tumors.Benign tumors These do not...
- Dr. Raja S. Mahidhara MD8433 Harcourt Rd Indianapolis Indiana 46260
- Dr. Domenico Calcaterra MD1801 N Senate Blvd Indianapolis IN 46202
- Dr. Michael G Koelsch MD8433 Harcourt Rd Indianapolis IN 46260
- Dr. Jack H Boyd MD545 Barnhill Dr Indianapolis IN 46202
- Dr. Andrew R. Barksdale MD5255 East Stop 11 Rd. Indianapolis IN 46237
- Dr. Arthur Charles Coffey M.D.1801 Senate Blvd Indianapolis IN 46202