Dr. Larry Dale Brock M.D
Preventative Medicine Specialist | Public Health & General Preventive Medicine5901 Airport Blvd Suite E Mobile AL, 36608
Larry Brock is a preventative medicine specialist practicing in Mobile, AL. Brock specializes in the health of individuals, communities, and particular populations, focusing on how to protect and maintain health as well as prevent disease and dangers. As a preventative health specialist, Brock participates in the planning and evaluation of health services, researches diseases in specific populations and helps manage health care organizations. Preventative medicine specialists can specialize further in aerospace medicine, occupational medicine, or public health and general preventive medicine.
Education and Training
University of Alabama School of Medicine 1968
OtolaryngologyAmerican Board of OtolaryngologyABOto
- Univ Of Al Hosp, Otolaryngology; Univ Of So Al Hosps, General Surgery; Univ Of So Al Hosps, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- University of Alabama Hospital Program
Dr. Larry Dale Brock M.D's Practice location
Mobile, AL 36608Get Direction
Dr. Larry Dale Brock M.D's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Brock
- Learn the Signs of Autism
As a parent, it is very critical that you check the heath status of your child regularly. Autism in children can be detected as early as 18 months old. However, the condition can still be treated if discovered later in life. Children with autism spectrum disorder (ASD) have unique characteristics...
- Why Is the Cause of Multiple Sclerosis Unknown?
It is a challenging experience for a doctor to break the news of the disease to a patient suffering from multiple sclerosis (MS) as the cause of the disease is unknown.Multiple sclerosis is an autoimmune disease where the immune system attacks its tissues. It is a progressive neurological disorder....
- Are Vaccines Safe for My Baby Under All Circumstances?
Are there any circumstances under which vaccination of young children is forbidden?There are particular conditions when the immunization of your child, unfortunately, cannot be performed. If all terms and conditions are followed accordingly, complications are avoidable. These are the circumstances...
- Occupational Therapy and Mental Health
Mental disabilities require a radically different approach from physical disabilities. For a fact, they are serious and can harm the individual’s social and mental development, but more importantly, most of them cannot be cured.Which mental health problems are addressed by occupational...
- Alternative Treatments for Autism
Many parents of children with autism spectrum disorder (ASD), or autism, prefer to consider alternative treatments to help improve overall health and behavioral problems.The effectiveness and safety of all alternative treatments has not been fully researched. Every treatment therefore will not work...
- What Causes Middle Back Pain?
Middle back pain, also known as upper back pain or thoracic back pain occurs anywhere between the bottom of the neck to the top of the lumbar spine, where the rib cage ends. The ribs are connected to the sternum (a narrow thickened plate in the center of the chest) and then wrap round the...
- Dr. John A. Hamilton MD2203 Perimeter Rd Mobile AL 36615
- Dr. Terry W. Taylor M.D.2203 Perimeter Rd Mobile AL 36615
- Mr. John Neal Mcmillin M.D.2050 Michigan Ave Mobile AL 36615
- Dr. George Lester Tarbutton MD, MPH210 Government St Mobile AL 36602
- Robin Normand RN251 N Bayou St Mobile AL 36603
- Dr. Robert L. Ross M.D., M.P.H.305 N Water St Mobile AL 36602