Dr. Evan Matthew Siegall M.D.
Orthopedist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery303 Parkway Dr Ne Box 442 Atlanta GA, 30312
Dr. Evan Siegall is a pediatric orthopaedic surgeon practicing in Atlanta, GA. Dr. Siegall specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system in children. As a pediatric orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Siegall tends to childrens bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Pediatric orthopaedic surgeons can treat newborns to teenagers. Some conditions Dr. Siegall treats include gait abnormalities like limping, limp and spine deformities, broken bones and bone and joint infections.
Dr. Evan Matthew Siegall M.D.'s Practice location
Atlanta, GA 30312Get Direction
SAVANNAH, GA 31405Get Direction
Dr. Evan Matthew Siegall M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Siegall
- Reasons for Knee Replacement Surgery
Knee replacement surgery is a surgical procedure that involves the removal of parts of your natural knee joint and replacing them with artificial parts known as prostheses. Knee replacement is a very common procedure used to repair your knee joint.Many conditions can make your doctor decide to...
- Muscular Dystrophy: Telling a Child the Truth About His/Her Condition
Muscular dystrophy is a category of muscle diseases that cause progressive weakness and loss of muscle mass. Muscular dystrophy (MD) is either inherited or can be due to a genetic mutation. Kids with MD usually follow a normal pattern of growth development in the first few years of their lives,...
- Muscular Dystrophy in Children
Muscular dystrophy or MD is a genetic disorder that stops the body from producing enough proteins to develop the muscles and keep them healthy. This fault in the genetic structure slowly weakens the body as the person ages. It is really heartbreaking to hear a parent say, “My child has muscular...
- Scoliosis Symptoms and Causes
Scoliosis often occurs in kids below the age of puberty. Some of the most common signs of scoliosis happen to be the following:...
- What Is Sever's Disease: Causes and Treatment
Sever's disease is a type of heel injury that usually occurs in children who are physically active. Most children experience temporary pain without long-term damage. Sever's disease was first described in 1912 by an American doctor named James Warren Sever. The condition is also called calcaneal...
- How Effective is Knee Replacement Surgery?
How Effective is Knee Replacement Surgery?This surgery is normally recommended for elderly people who suffer from severe pain due to osteoarthritis. It is suggested for people if the pain and stiffness in their joints affects their mobility and daily activities. One has to understand both the...
- Dr. Nicholas David Fletcher MD59 Executive Park South Ne Atlanta GA 30329
- Dr. Lindsay Manning Andras MD80 Jesse Hill Drive Atlanta GA 30303
- Dr. John Alexander Heflin MDDepartment Of Orthopaedics Atlanta GA 30303
- Dr. Joseph Daniel Stone M.D.6 EXECUTIVE PARK DR NE ATLANTA GA 30329
- Dr. Eric D. Shirley MD6 EXECUTIVE PARK DR NE ATLANTA GA 30329
- Dr. Joshua Murphy MD5445 MERIDIAN MARKS RD ATLANTA GA 30342