Neurologist | Neurology100 Ne Randolph Ave Peoria IL, 61606
Dr. Maria Karbowska-jankowska practices Neuropathology in Peoria, IL. Dr. Karbowska-jankowska studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Education and Training
Akademia Medyczna 1984
Medical University of Gdansk
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN
- Peripheral Neuropathy
- Parkinson's Disease
- Cerebrovascular Disease
- Abnormal Gait
- Vascular Disease
- Southern Illinois University School of Medicine Program
Maria Karbowska-jankowska's Practice location
Maria Karbowska-jankowska's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Karbowska-jankowska
- Sending a Protein to Space for Parkinson's Research
The Michael J. Fox Foundation is the world's largest nonprofit foundation for Parkinson's research. The foundation is dedicated to helping find a cure for Parkinson's disease. It also strives to help make the therapies that are currently available to people with Parkinson's better. There are many...
- The Worrying Link Between Sleep Apnea and Dementia
A research study published in the American Thoracic Society’s American Journal of Respirator and Critical Care Medicine has found obstructive sleep apnea (OSA) might just be an at-risk factor for older adults to develop Alzheimer’s disease. ...
- What Is Insomnia? Get the Facts
Insomnia is also known as sleeplessness. It is a sleep disorder where people have trouble sleeping. Insomnia is caused by several factors. People with insomnia have abnormal sleeping patterns as well as daytime sleepiness, irritability, and a depressed mood. They may also have an increased...
- How Questionnaires Can Affect Multiple Sclerosis Survival Rates
Questionnaires are valuable tools for diagnosing many disorders. They can find symptoms to trace and help doctors connect the dots to a diagnosis. As a patient, you want to give the most accurate answers to your doctor. With multiple sclerosis, it may be hard to tell which symptoms are related....
- Facts About Alzheimer’s Disease
Alzheimer’s is a common medical condition among older adults that affects the brain. It is also one of the most common forms of dementia. One of the common misconceptions associated with this disorder is that it is a disease of the elderly. While it is true that age is an important risk factor...
- Imperative Information on Benzodiazepines: Lorazepam vs. Xanax
What is lorazepam?Lorazepam is an anti-anxiety medication that belongs to the benzodiazepine class. It is prescribed to treat anxiety disorders and acts on the central nervous system by providing a calming effect. Lorazepam is sold under different brand names, which include Ativan, Almazine,...
- Subhash K. Patel M.D.25 North Winfield Road Winfield Illinois 60190
- Elias Samaha M.D.530 NE Glen Oak Ave Peoria IL 61637
- Dr. Sunil M Chauhan MD100 Ne Randolph Ave Peoria IL 61606
- Gregory M. Blume Other100 Ne Randolph Ave Peoria IL 61606
- Erhan Ergene Other100 Ne Randolph Ave Peoria IL 61606
- Shanta D. Mattai Other100 Ne Randolph Ave Peoria IL 61606