Dr. Anthony P. Kosinski M.D.
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)1550a Professional Drive Suite 100 Petaluma CA, 94954
Dr. Anthony Kosinski is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Petaluma, CA. Dr. Kosinski specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Kosinski can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Kosinski can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
Univ of Il Coll of Med, Chicago Il 1993
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
- Advocate Il Masonic Med Ctr, Obstetrics And Gynecology
- Advocate Il Masonic Med Center
Dr. Anthony P. Kosinski M.D.'s Practice location
Petaluma, CA 94954Get Direction
Dr. Anthony P. Kosinski M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kosinski
- Breastfeeding Led to Discovery of Breast Cancer. It Saved Her Life
Hillary Karels and her fiancé, Dahlton, began dating back in 2011 on New Year’s Eve. Seven months later, they learned that they were expected their first child. On July 2nd of 2013, Karels gave birth to a baby boy, which the couple named Jackson. Although they did not expect to become parents so...
- What Are the Different Stages of Syphilis?
Syphilis is a bacterial disease that is dangerous if not diagnosed early and treated. It is an infectious disease that spreads through sexual contact. It has 4 major stages but not all people go through these 4 stages. Still, it is important to get proper treatment. Syphilis has 4 stages in its...
- Possible Causes of Infertility
It almost doesn't make evolutionary sense that a woman's body should have such a difficult time getting and staying pregnant. From the purely evolutionary standpoint, you would actually think the opposite: that a woman's body would make it very simple to get pregnant and to help the baby to safely...
- The Link Between Onions and Ovarian Cancer
It has been widely known that onions have high levels of minerals, antioxidants, and vitamins and low levels of calories. This vegetable has previously received quite a lot of attention for its researched health benefits. Not only does the onion help with decreasing the symptoms of depression, but...
- Diabetes and High Blood Pressure Developed During Pregnancy Can Lead to Heart Disease
According to a new study published in Circulation: Journal of the American Heart Association, diabetes and high blood pressure during pregnancy may help to predict the risk of heart disease during early, middle-aged women. In this study, researchers analyzed data from more than 3,400 pregnant women...
- What are the Symptoms of Genital Warts?
Genital warts are small and large growths that are bumpy and appear on the skin of genital areas. They are sexually transmitted and are caused by human papillomaviruses (HPVs). The warts can spread from genital areas to other parts of the body and vice-versa. Some genital warts are too small to be...
- Dr. Maria F. Daly D.O.82 Pizarro Ave Novato CA 94949
- Mr. John Howarth Kirk MD821 SAINT HELENA HWY S SAINT HELENA CA 94574
- Dr. Mary Pravdin M.D.415 Tesconi Cir Santa Rosa CA 95401
- Dr. Susan C Logan M.D.1111 SONOMA AVENUE SANTA ROSA CA 95405
- Dr. Lela M Emad M.D.1111 SONOMA AVENUE SANTA ROSA CA 95405
- Dr. Peter K. Heinlein MD99 Montecillo Rd San Rafael CA 94903