Dr. Matthew Bozeman is a trauma surgeon practicing in Idalou, TX. Dr. Bozeman specializes in both operative and non-operative management to treat life threatening, traumatic injuries. Some commonly operated areas include the stomach, colon, spleen and pancreas and trauma surgeons also work with other surgeons to stabilize patients in critical condition. Typically, trauma surgeons work in the emergency care area of a hospital.
- A resident perspective on increasing duty-hour limitations.
- Nutrition therapy issues in esophageal cancer.
- Traumatic injury may be a predisposing factor for cerebrovascular accident.
- Adjunctive treatment of abdominal catastrophes and sepsis with direct peritoneal resuscitation: indications for use in acute care surgery.
- Intubated Trauma Patients Do Not Require Full Trauma Team Activation when Effectively Triaged.
Dr. Matthew Cameron Bozeman M.D.'s Practice location
Idalou, TX 79329Get Direction
LOUISVILLE, KY 40202Get Direction
Dr. Matthew Cameron Bozeman M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Exercising Can Reduce Allergies
It is indeed a challenge to do outdoor exercises if you are an individual with allergies. Here are a few things to keep in mind when going for some exercise outdoors.Know the triggers for allergies“It is very important to know what you are allergic to”, says Michael Blaiss, MD, a past president...
- Pre-digested Formula May Reduce the Risk of Type 1 Diabetes in Infants
A new study has shown that pre-digested formula may reduce the risk of Type 1 diabetes in infants who have a high risk for developing this condition. The study reports that babies who were fed on pre-digested formula had a 50% lower chance of developing the kind of antibodies that predict diabetes,...
- Top 5 Natural Supplements for Muscular Dystrophy
What is muscular dystrophy?Muscular dystrophy is a group of disorders that cause skeletal muscle degeneration, decreased flexibility, and progressive weakness. In muscular dystrophy, the abnormal mutation of genes interferes with the production of proteins, which are needed for healthy muscle...
- How Going Vegan Can Be Helpful for Ulcerative Colitis
Managing UC can be quite stressful. Often, this diagnosis means that people need to get to know their body all over again.They have to learn what foods to avoid and what foods are helpful. For many, this means that they have to weed out foods that were previously their favorites.The internet is full...
- Tonsil Research Shows Promising Results for Lymphomas and Autoimmune Diseases
So, what does this mean exactly? Two scientists were studying at Australian National University (ANU) and discovered that particles once thought to only exist within the neurons of the brain also exist within the immune system. The immune system as a whole does an amazing job of targeting pathogens,...
- Fibromyalgia Treatment: What are the Alternatives?
Fibromyalgia is a chronic health condition characterized by widespread pain and fatigue. Other symptoms include sleep disturbances, memory problems, sensitivity to touch, depression, overactive bladder, and irritable bowel syndrome. The pain, chronic tiredness, and other symptoms can have a major...