Dr. Sabina A Ali MD
Gastroenterologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Gastroenterology1935 Motor St Dallas TX, 75235
Dr. Sabina Ali is a pediatric gastroenterologist practicing in Dallas, TX. Dr. Ali specializes in digestive system, liver or nutritional problems in children from the newborn period to their teens. Conditions such as irritable bowel syndrome, lactose intolerance, chronic constipation or obesity can all be treated by a pediatric gastroenterologist.
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP- Pediatric Gastroenterology
Dr. Sabina A Ali MD's Practice location
Dallas, TX 75235Get Direction
Oakland, CA 94609Get Direction
Dr. Sabina A Ali MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Ali
- Where Exactly Does the Pain Occur During Appendicitis?
Appendicitis is the inflammation of the appendix, a disease that is mostly known as the rupture of the appendix. The human appendix is considered to be a vestigial structure. Vestigial means lacking meaningful work, or the evolving of a part of the body to take on a new shape, or an organ that has...
- How Long Does the Stomach Flu Last?
What is a stomach flu?Gastroenteritis, also known as the "stomach flu" or "gastric flu", is the inflammation of the lining of the stomach and intestines. It is usually caused by a virus attacking the gastrointestinal system, although it can also be brought about by bacterial or parasitic...
- The Common Dental Issues that are Associated with Celiac Disease
When compared to general population, those who have celiac disease seems to suffer from dental issues more commonly than those who suffer from other conditions.It is said that oral health is the window to a patient's overall health, and an experienced dentist would tell patients that almost any...
- How is Cholera Diagnosed?
How is Cholera Diagnosed?Cholera is an acute bacteria disease caused by a bacterium called Vibrio cholerae. Infection with the cholera bacteria can lead to severe vomiting and diarrhea and finally electrolyte loss or dehydration. If not treated, cholera can, in many cases, result in death.In order...
- What You Need to Know About Incisional Hernias
What is a Hernia?A hernia is a medical condition that results from tissue or organs protruding through the abdominal walls. This protrusion is due to a weakness or hole in a muscle. The condition might start without any symptoms, but can lead to serious problems like death if left unattended. Hernia...
- Mesenteric Adenitis: Symptoms, Causes, and Treatment
Introduction Mesenteric adenitis is the inflammation of the lymph nodes present in the mesentery, which is the membrane that attaches the small intestine to the abdominal cavity wall. It usually causes abdominal pain, especially in children and teenagers. Lymph nodes contain lymphocytes, which are...
- Jacobo Santolaya M.D.1935 Medical District Dr Dallas TX 75235
- Dr. Naveen Kumar Mittal MD5323 Harry Hines Blvd Dallas TX 75390
- Dr. Rinarani Sanghavi M.D.5323 HARRY HINES BLVD DALLAS TX 75390
- Dr. Bradley Alan Barth MD5323 Harry Hines Blvd Dallas TX 75390
- Dr. Michele J. Alkalay MD5323 HARRY HINES BLVD. DALLAS TX 75390
- Dr. Jae-koo An M.D.7777 Forest Ln Dallas TX 75230