Born and raised on the east coast, Dr. Laura Bruckner moved to Los Angeles in 1979, with her husband, Dr. Irwin Bruckner, and they never looked back. After completing undergraduate studies together at ...
Education and Training
New York Univ Sch of Med, New York Ny 1979
New York University School of Medicine 1979
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Ear Infection
- Allergic Reaction
- Children'S Hosp Of L A, Pediatrics
- Children's Hospital Program
Dr. Laura Bruckner M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Laura Bruckner M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Bruckner
- Everything You Need to Know About an Adenoidectomy
What Are Adenoids?Adenoids are the immune system’s component which assists in the fight against infections and offers the body protection from viral and bacterial attack.Adenoids are found in children only. They begin to develop as soon as a child is born and reach their maximum when the child is...
- What is Dyslexia?
Dyslexia refers to a disorder characterized by disability in reading. This is a very common learning disability and is found to affect a large percentage of people in the country. Children with this learning disorder are found to have normal vision and intelligence. In many cases, the condition...
- Laryngitis: What Is Croup?
What is laryngitis?Laryngitis is the swelling of your voice box. It is often caused by an infection, mostly by a virus. The voice box is also known as the larynx. It links the back of your throat to the windpipe. The vocal cord and larynx are part and parcel and are required for speech. Laryngitis...
- Influenza B: What You Need to Know
Influenza Influenza, also commonly called as the flu, is a highly contagious respiratory infection caused by viruses, particularly influenza A or influenza B. These viruses usually infect the throat, nose, and lungs. Although the flu causes mild symptoms in most people, it can also cause severe...
- Can Autism Run in the Family?
The answer to the simple question of whether autism runs in the family is not clear. The fact of the matter is that autism most commonly runs in the family and is considered as the most heritable condition among other neuropsychiatric conditions. On the other hand, ASD mainly occurs through de novo...
- Complications of Glucose-6-Phosphate Dehydrogenase (G6PD) Deficiency
IntroductionGlucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase (G6PD) deficiency is an inherited condition in which the enzyme glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase is not produced enough by the body. This enzyme is needed to help the red blood cells (RBCs) of the body to function normally.If there is a lack of this...
- Joel M. Warsh11650 Riverside Dr. Studio City California 91602
- Dr. Mohamed D. Gudal MD13652 CANTARA ST PANORAMA CITY CA 91402
- Dr. Cigal Shaham M.D., M.SC.6221 Wilshire Boulevard Los Angeles California 90048
- Dr. Marilyn M. Lange MARILYN LANGE10620 RIVERSIDE DR N HOLLYWOOD CA 91602
- Dr. Jeannette J. Levenstein MD16550 Ventura Boulevard Encino California 91436
- Dr. Meada Pakour M.D.14608 VICTORY BLVD VAN NUYS CA 91411