Dr. Paul Robert Letellier D.D.S., M.S., MSD
Endodontist | Endodontics4647 Sweetwater Blvd Suite C Sugar Land TX, 77479
Dr. Paul Letellier is an endodonist practicing in Sugar Land, TX. Dr. Letellier is a specialist dentist, focusing on tooth pain, root canals and other issues related to the interior part of the tooth. Endodonists can diagnose problems and perform procedures to fix them. Treatment from an endodonist can often save a diseased tooth. Root canal treatment is one of the most common procedures performed by an endodonist.
Dr. Paul Robert Letellier D.D.S., M.S., MSD's Practice location
Sugar Land, TX 77479Get Direction
Dr. Paul Robert Letellier D.D.S., M.S., MSD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Letellier
- 7 Travel Tips for Celiac Patients
A dreaded illness called the gluten-sensitive enteropathy, which is commonly known as celiac disease, affects both men and women regardless of age. It is likely acquired through hereditary genes that tend to develop or mutate in the body. Getting to know celiac disease is rather complicated and full...
- Links Between Shortened Telomeres and Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy (DMD), is a disease that affects children and is one of the nine forms of Muscular Dystrophy (MD). Duchenne usually presents in early childhood between the ages of three and five, and although girls can be affected, it is more prevalent in boys. The disease affects 1 in...
- Side Effects of Trintellix
What is Trintellix?Trintellix is an antidepressant used for the treatment of a type of mental disorder called major depressive disorder (MDD). The common side effects of this medication are:...
- Can I Drive Home After My Colonoscopy?
Many people have been wondering whether it’s possible to drive home after a colonoscopy. A colonoscopy is used by a doctor or relevant specialist to test the colon for any complications. The colon is the last organ in the abdomen that comes immediately after the small intestine. It’s also...
- How Can Multiple Myeloma Affect My Bones?
What is Multiple Myeloma?Multiple myeloma is a blood cancer that is also known as hematologic cancer. It is characterized by the uncontrollable multiplication of a certain population of plasma cells (also known as malignant plasma cells, or myeloma cells). Plenty of similar antibodies, known as...
- Why Beauty Sleep Should Be Taken Seriously
A study published in the journal BMJ, provides supports to the concept of beauty sleep. A small study conducted by Swedish researchers shows that adequate rest is essential for looking healthy. Until now, the concept of beauty sleep lacked solid evidence from science.In this study, 23 healthy...
- Julio Rafael Gaitan D.D.S.9400 Westheimer Houston TX 77063
- Dr. Danny Keith Miller DDS2539 S Gessner Rd Houston TX 77063
- Dr. Claudia Ikeda Holt DDS6750 WEST LOOP S STE 400 BELLAIRE TX 77401
- Dr. Rebeca Weisleder DDS6516 M. D. Anderson Blvd Houston TX 77030
- Dr. Pedram Bohluli D.D.S.,M.S., PH.D.106 West Gray Houston TX 77019
- Dr. Michael H Stern D.D.S.5959 West Loop S Bellaire TX 77401