Phone: Fax: Privileges:
Education and Training
Med Coll of Ga Sch of Med, Augusta Ga 1996
Medical College of Georgia at Georgia Regents University 1996
UrologyAmerican Board of UrologyABU
- Genitourinary Disorders (urinary System & Male Reproductive Organs)
- Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (bph)
- Prostate Cancer
- Kidney Stones
- Enlarged Prostate
- Birth Defects
- Urinary Tract Infection (uti)
- Univ Of Ok Coll Of Med, Urology
- University Of Oklahoma
- University of Oklahoma College of Medicine Program
Dr. Anand T Shantha M.D.'s Practice location
Stockbridge, GA 30281Get Direction
Dr. Anand T Shantha M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Shantha
- What Are the Key Characteristics of Genital Herpes?
Genital herpes is caused by the herpes simplex virus. There are two types of HSV: HSV-1, which mostly causes cold sores, and HSV-2, which mostly causes genital herpes.Some cases of genital herpes may also be caused by HSV-1. This sexually transmitted infection is quite common among the adult...
- How Are Imaging Tests Used For Bloody Urine?
The external physical examination is over, and a detailed medical history has been discussed with the doctor. The next step - urinalysis of the latest urine sample - indicates more than three red blood cells occupying the microscopic viewing arena. The dipstick test shows the presence of blood in...
- What Does Blood in Your Urine Mean?
Seeing blood in your urine is an alarming thing, but the truth is that it’s usually not that serious. Nevertheless, you should inform your doctor about it so that you can be properly diagnosed. Whenever a person has blood in their urine, this is referred to as hematuria.There might be an...
- Dehydration: Does Your Urine Have An Odor?
While it is very natural for urine to have an odor, it should not be strong. Though it may not be a big issue, urine that has strong smell can be due to medical issues. Healthy urine is clear and the color of straw, and it should not smell strong.Some people may find that their urine has a strong...
- What are the Treatment Options for Syphilis?
What is syphilis?Syphilis is a very dangerous disease if not diagnosed early and treated with proper medication. Worse, it may even lead to death. Syphilis is caused by the bacterium Treponema pallidum and has four stages in its pathogenesis. It is one of those diseases which does not have typical...
- Treatment Options for Blood in Urine
What we have to understand about Hematuria (blood discoloring urine) is that we are observing a symptom and not the disease itself. The appearance of blood in urine is the end result of a diseased state brought on by bacterial or viral infection, tissue inflammation or cancer. Even genetic triggers...
- Dr. Scott W Shelfo M.D.1336 Highway 54 W Fayetteville GA 30214
- Dr. Alienor Sylvaine Gilchrist MD171 Ashley Ave Charleston SC 29425
- Dr. Mauro Folgosa MD290 Country Club Dr Stockbridge GA 30281
- Dr. Emerson E Harrison M.D.428 Winn Ct Decatur GA 30030
- Dr. Donald A Culley MD315 Boulevard Ne Atlanta GA 30312
- Dr. Bert Tsi Chen M.D.1501 Milstead Rd Ne Conyers GA 30012