Dr. Bryan J Frantz DMD
Periodontist | Periodontics1039 O’Neill Hwy. Scranton PA, 18512
Dr. Bryan J. Frantz is a Board Certified Periodontist serving the Dunmore and Honesdale areas for more than 25 years. Dr. Frantz specializes in the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of periodontal ...
Education and Training
Temple University School of Dentistry, Philadelphia, PA D.M.D. 1985
University of Rochester, Rochester, NY B.A. (Biology) 1981
- Omicron Kappa Upsilon National Dental HonorOmicron Kappa Upsilon National Dental Honor Society
- Dental Implants
- Same-day Smile Solution
- Complete Smile Rehabilitation
- Back Teeth (posterior) Implants
- Front Teeth (anterior) Implants
- Sinus Modification For Implant Placement
- Mandibular (lower Jaw) Overdenture Using Implants
- Cosmetic Gum Treatment
- Gum Grafting Procedures
- Crown Lengthening
- Nonsurgical Periodontal Therapy
- Regenerative Periodontal Procedures
- Bone Regenerative Procedures
- Periodontal (gum) Care
- Gum Disease
- Professional MemberAmerican Academy of Periodontology
- Professional MemberAmerican Dental Association
- Professional MemberPennsylvania Society of Periodontist
- Professional MemberPennsylvania Dental Association
- Professional MemberScranton District Dental Society
- Professional MemberThird District Dental Society of Pennsylvania
- Diplomate International College of Oral Implantology
- Board CertifiedAmerican Board of Periodontology
- Morristown Medical Center
- Indiana University Medical Center
- Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
- Providing surgical care to indigent patients in central and south America. Co-founder of UHMLA (Unidad Hospitalaria Movil de Latino America)
Dr. Bryan J Frantz DMD's Practice location
Scranton, PA 18512Get Direction
Dr. Bryan J Frantz DMD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Frantz
- S. a.
- Peg h.
- William w.
The best experience ever with any dentist!.
- Leona b.
I would never go anywhere else..
- Suzanne t.
I did not end up losing all my teeth..
Have been a patient of Dr Frantz for last 5 years..
- Catherine w.
Great dentists and staff .
- Cindy e.
extremely satisfied received implants. they look and feel awesome Dr Frantz truly cares about patients..
- Mary a.
great.didn't quite know what to expect- but went extremely well.
- Mary e.
very positive experience..
- Ann .
- Nancy v.
Fabulous personal attention & professionalism.
- Jill m.
- Daniel b.
- J. k.
Excellent experience during consult appointment.
- J. .
The staff and doctors are very professional and courteous. I highly recommend this office!!!.
- How can I get Healthy Skin?
It goes without saying that the skin needs an adequate amount of nutrients to keep it healthy. Experts are of the opinion that beauty of the skin comes out from what is applied outside and what is taken inside.For a healthy diet, including lots of vegetables and fruits in the diet is good for the...
- 7 Tips to Keep Patients Exercising with Type 2 Diabetes
When you are first diagnosed with type 2 diabetes, you are determined to take all the necessary steps and control it. You vow that you will exercise, and that you will follow the recommendations of your doctors. Unfortunately, just like many resolutions, you may not actually keep them. ...
- The Link Between Playing Musical Instruments and Cystic Fibrosis
Vincent Forknor is an 8-year-old boy from Ramsey, Cambridge in the United Kingdom who has Cystic Fibrosis (CF). He has recently started playing the bagpipes, and his family has noticed an improvement in his CF symptoms since he began this new hobby. Vincent takes common CF medications and undergoes...
- What Is Gastroenteritis: Get the Facts
Gastroenteritis, commonly known as "gastro", is a type of infection/inflammation that affects the human digestive system.A number of germs can cause gastroenteritis. They include: Viruses, especially those relating to norovirus, rotavirus, and hepatitis A. Bacteria such as the Salmonella,...
- A Trulia Entrepreneur and His Solution to End Type 2 Diabetes
Sami Inkinen is a hugely successful entrepreneur who cooperated in the founding and development of Trulia, a real estate empire which was sold in 2014 to Zillow for the staggering amount of $3.5 billion. Using part of his fortune, Inkinen went on to build Virtra, a health care startup whose sole...
- The Link Between Rheumatoid Arthritis and Gum Disease
Many diseases interact with rheumatoid arthritis, causing concern for patients and their families. Common diseases that have high comorbidity rates with rheumatoid arthritis are other autoimmune disorders. Lupus is an example of a disorder that might be correlated. Other diseases frequently...
- Dr. Fred J Bonacci DMD1039 O’Neill Hwy. Scranton PA 18512
- Dr. Matthew Anthony Zale D.M.D.241 Main St Dickson City PA 18519
- Dr. Richard Shepherd Jones D.M.D.239 Northern Blvd Clarks Summit PA 18411
- Dr. J. Ward Fitzpatrick D.D.S.550 3rd Ave Kingston PA 18704
- Dr. William A Marchese DDS MS401 Adams Avenue Scranton PA 18510
- Dr. Charles Edward Caldwell D.M.D, PH.D, M.S,M.S1111 E End Blvd Wilkes Barre PA 18711