Dr. Pratima Behari practices Sleep Medicine in Philadelphia, PA. Dr. Behari studies, diagnoses, and treats sleep disturbances and disorders due to varying factors. Sleep Medicine Physicians are trained to treat many different conditions, including insomnia, narcolepsy, sleep apnea, idiopathic hypersomnia, menstrual-related hypersomnia, and circadian rhythm disturbances, among others.
Education and Training
Ross University School Of Medicine, Roseau, Commonwealth Of Dominica, West Indies MD
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
Dr. Pratima Pathak Behari MD's Practice location
Philadelphia, PA 19104Get Direction
Silver Spring, MD 20910Get Direction
CHAMBERSBURG, PA 17201Get Direction
Dr. Pratima Pathak Behari MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Lifestyle Tips for People with Sleep Apnea
People with sleep apnea disorder may not be aware of the problem at all. In most cases, they think they are getting good sleep but are then tired throughout the day. Here are a few ways to help change lifestyle habits to cope with sleep apnea.Lose weightHaving a poor night of sleep induces higher...
- Not Feeling Quite Right: How Sleep Apnea Affects the Brain
Sleep apnea has earned a lot of popularity lately. The terrifying disease can cause healthy people to decease unexpectedly during the night. It was certified as one of the causes of Carrie Fisher’s death, the legendary 60-year-old actress who played Princess Leia in the successful movie saga, Star...
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea Treatments to Reduce Cardiovascular Disease Risk
Obstructive sleep apnea (OSA) is the most common type of sleep apnea wherein the affected person experiences brief breathing pauses during sleep due to an obstructed airway. The partial or complete blockage of the airway is caused by the relaxation of the throat muscles, allowing the tongue and the...
- Somnoware Launches New Software for Sleep Apnea and COPD
Sleep apnea and COPD usually come together as overlapping illnesses. Sleep apnea is also known as Obstructive Sleep Apnea or OSA and Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease is known as COPD for short. These are two very common pulmonary diseases that are individually attained but most of the time...
- A New Discovered Technology to Ease Sleep Apnea
For people who are diagnosed with sleep apnea, sleeping is never a relaxing time. In fact, individuals with this disease commonly wake up in a wave of panic and are overtaken by a feeling of dread. One of the most common effects of sleep apnea is experiencing fatigue throughout the day. How do...
- Tracking Sleep Apnea with a Portable Pulse Oximeter
Portable pulse oximeters are typically used to monitor how much oxygen is moving through the bloodstream. Basically, it’s the most effective and least invasive way to make sure that a patient has the right amount of oxygen and CO2 in their body. ...
- Dr. Asad Khan MD1 Medical Center Blvd Chester PA 19013
- Dr. Ammar Alimam MD750 ROUTE 73 S MARLTON NJ 08053
- Dr. Aaron Crookshank MD750 ROUTE 73 S MARLTON NJ 08053
- Dr. Sharon Schutte-rodin MD51 North 39thh Street Philadelphia PA 19104
- Dr. Andrew D Schriber M.D.204 Ark Rd Mount Laurel NJ 08054
- Dr. Kathleen L Ryan M.D.204 Ark Rd Mount Laurel NJ 08054