Dr. Herrick Wun is a vascular surgeon practicing in New York, NY. Dr. Wun specializes in disorders relating to the arterial, venous and lymphatic systems. As a vascular surgeon, Dr. Wun diagnoses and treats vascular diseases and performs vasular surgeries. Common conditions that a vascular surgeon treats are aneurysms, atherosclerosis and varicose veins. Vascular specialists might also treat trauma, venous ulcers, poor leg circulation, peripheral arterial disease and other vascular-related issues.
Education and Training
New York Univ Sch of Med, New York Ny 1998
- Nyu Hospitals Center, Vascular Surgery; Nyu Hospitals Center, General Surgery
Dr. Herrick Wun MD's Practice location
New York, NY 10038Get Direction
NEW YORK, NY 10038Get Direction
Dr. Herrick Wun MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis, and Treatment
What is Ehlers-Danlos syndrome (EDS)?Ehlers-Danlos syndrome (EDS) is a group of genetic disorders that affect the body’s connective tissues, which are proteins that support the blood vessels, skin, bones, and other organs in the body. Connective tissues also provide elasticity and strength to the...
- How is Deep Vein Thrombosis Treated?
The formation of blood clots in one of the deep veins in the leg may not be entirely serious alone. However, if the clot breaks off and moves towards the heart and other organs, it may lead to complications. Blood clots in the leg may cause leg pain but may also not cause any symptoms at all....
- Different Types of Heart Doctors Explained
IntroductionDoctors who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions or diseases of the cardiovascular system (the heart and blood vessels) are called heart doctors or cardiologists. These specialists are trained to identify, treat, and help prevent heart issues. There are also different...
- The Causes of Varicose Veins
Also referred to as varicosities, varicose veins develop when the veins expand or become engorged and overcrowded with blood. Having a red or blue-purplish appearance, varicose veins can be very painful. They are commonly seen as engorged or elevated.The condition mostly affects women; however, half...
- What Is Varicose Vein Stripping?
A vein is a blood vessel that carries blood through your body. Varicose veins are one among a spectrum of chronic vein problems. It is common and can be found in up to 20% of the adult population. The severity of the condition varies and while varicose veins are responsible for significant...
- 5 Tips on Living with Varicose Veins
Varicose veins are bothersome and uncomfortable. Apart from being unattractive, varicose veins are associated with both physical and mental pain. High temperatures during the summer call for relaxed clothing, and varicose veins can prevent someone from living their life happily. Because age is one...
- Dr. Nirav Patel DO984 N Broadway Yonkers NY 10701
- Liza Eden Giammaria MD, MPH, FACPH20 E. 46th St., FL 9 New York NY 10017
- Dr. Donna M. Mendes MD10 W 66th St New York NY 10023
- Dr. David Fox MD1045 Park Ave New York NY 10028
- James William Geuder MD680 Kinderkamack Rd. Oradell NJ 07649
- Dr. Cindy Sturt MD204 Kensington Ln Livingston NJ 07039