Dr. Jason Chu M.D.
Pulmonologist | Pulmonary Disease2557 Mowry Ave Suite 12 Fremont CA, 94538
Dr. Jason Chu practices Pulmonology in Fremont, CA. A pulmonologist is a physician who possesses specialized knowledge and skill in the diagnosis and treatment of pulmonary conditions and diseases. Dr. Chu manages patients who need life support and mechanical ventilation, and is specially trained in diseases and conditions of the chest, particularly pneumonia, asthma, tuberculosis, emphysema, and complicated chest infections.
Education and Training
Univ Of Ca- Davis- Sch Of Med- Davis Ca 1986
University of California 1986
Temple University School of Medicine 1986
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Member Washington Township Medical Association
- Vet Affairs Med Ctr, Pulmonary Diseases; St Mary'S Hosp Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
- St Mary's Hospital Med Center
- St. Mary's Medical Center, San Francisco
- Vet Affairs Med Ctr, Pulmonary Diseases St Mary'S Hosp Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
- U S DEPARTMENT OF VETERANS AFFAIRS
Dr. Jason Chu M.D.'s Practice location
Fremont, CA 94538Get Direction
Dr. Jason Chu M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Chu
- What is Lupus?
Lupus is a chronic inflammatory autoimmune disease that attacks the body’s healthy cells, tissues, and organs. The inflammation can damage the skin, joints, kidneys, lungs, heart, brain, and blood vessels.Normally, the body’s immune system produces antibodies. These antibodies protect and fight...
- Make-A-Wish Foundation Gives Teen with Cystic Fibrosis a Dream Come True
The Make-A-Wish Foundation is well known among those suffering from chronic illness and the population at large. The foundation has made many headlines for keeping true to its mission to “grant the wish of every child diagnosed with a life-threatening medical condition.” And that’s exactly...
- How Is Sarcoidosis Diagnosed?
What is sarcoidosis?Sarcoidosis is an inflammatory disease, which is characterized by the growth of granulomas or tiny collections of inflammatory cells in various parts of the body. When the immune system is slowed down and when these numerous clumps form, they tend to interfere with the organ’s...
- What #break40 Means to Patients Living with Cystic Fibrosis
2-year-old James Alexander Cargal is a bubbly and energetic little boy who enjoys singing, dancing, and playing with his dogs. But he is also a fighter. James was diagnosed with cystic fibrosis at just three weeks old. CF is a genetic disease that mostly affects the lungs, triggering persistent lung...
- Is There a Link Between Asthma and Bronchitis?
Bronchitis and Asthma are both inflammatory conditions that affect lungs where a person’s airways swell up, causing them breathing problems.Asthma, also known as bronchial asthma, is characterized as a chronic condition in which a person’s airways become inflamed, narrow and swollen, and produce...
- What Are the Common Lung Irritants Found at Home?
Traffic exhaust or second hand smoke are sure to trigger a number of lung issues, particularly if you are susceptible to respiratory disorders. However, there are a number of very common, yet hidden, triggers in one's household that can lead to symptoms of asthma and other respiratory ailments.There...
- Dr. Ali Ghane Bassiri MD2101 Forest Ave San Jose CA 95128
- Dr. Nayer H Khazeni M.D., M.S.300 Pasteur Dr Rm H3143 Stanford CA 94305
- Dr. Ganesh Krishna M.D701 E El Camino Real Mountain View CA 94040
- Dr. Stephen Ruoss M.D.300 Pasteur Dr Stanford CA 94305
- Dr. Sydney C Choslovsky MD65 N 14th St San Jose CA 95112
- Dr. Msalam Mtanous Sara M.D.227 N Jackson Ave San Jose CA 95116