Dr. Johnny Miles M.D.
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)1041 S Madison St Tupelo MS, 38801
Born and raised in Greenville, MS Affiliated with Sanders Clinic for Women since 1992 Married with 4 children Enjoys running, cycling, and traveling
Education and Training
Univ Of Ms Sch Of Med 1986
- U Miss Sch Med
- University of Mississippi Medical Center, Jackson, Mississippi, United States 1990
Dr. Johnny Miles M.D.'s Practice location
Tupelo, MS 38801Get Direction
Dr. Johnny Miles M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Miles
- How Is Endometriosis Diagnosed?
Endometriosis can be a very painful condition, which is why women should visit their doctors regularly. If endometriosis is discovered earlier, treatments can cost much less, and you will get rid of the disease much more easily. If not, the consequences can be severe. The symptoms of endometriosis...
- Wings of TEAL, Raising Awareness for Ovarian Cancer
Wings of TEAL is an Ovarian Cancer Support Group based in Polk County, Florida. TEAL stands for Treat Early and Live. It is also the color for ovarian cancer, worn on bracelets, shirts, and other attire by women who are battling the disease, as well as by family members who stand beside them. ...
- Antibiotic Use by Pregnant Women Is a Risk Factor for Crohn’s and Colitis, Study Says
The correct use of antibiotics for treating medical conditions can be a hot topic of discussion. While many antibiotics provide powerful relief for a variety of conditions, there is some discussion about the negative side effects that can occur with the use of certain antibiotics. According to a...
- What Every Woman Should Know About Ovarian Cysts
Many women get an ovarian cyst of some type at some point in their life. Most are benign and do not cause any long-term harm. Having ovarian cysts certainly does not mean ovarian cancer. In fact, according to the provider reference Up To Date, most ovarian cysts do not need to be removed through...
- Everything You Need to Know About Gastric Bypass Surgery
What is a gastric bypass surgery?Gastric bypass surgery is a procedure that makes changes to the digestive system, including the stomach and small intestine. This type of surgery can help lose weight by decreasing the absorption of nutrients, restricting how much a person can eat, or both. This...
- How is Gestational Diabetes Treated?
Diabetes may lead to birth defects during the first few weeks of pregnancy, which is why women must be monitored to control blood sugar levels. It is crucial to have one's diabetes under control before conception. Screening for diabetes is often done when the mother to be has a risk of developing...
- Dr. Joseph Bennett Mcgehee M.D.1041 S Madison St Tupelo MS 38801
- Dr. Cassie Brook Hill M.D.1041 S Madison St Tupelo MS 38801
- Dr. Clay B Hudson M.D.1041 S Madison St Tupelo MS 38801
- Dr. Mark Ray M.D.1041 S Madison St Tupelo MS 38801
- Dr. Wayne A Slocum MD1793 Cliff Gookin Blvd Tupelo MS 38801
- Dr. Kristen Y Turner M.D.1041 S Madison St Tupelo MS 38801