Artemus J Cox MD
Ear-Nose and Throat Doctor (ENT)619 19th Street South Birmingham AL, 35233
Dr. Artemus Cox is an ear, nose and throat (ENT) doctor, also known as an otolaryngologist, practicing in Birmingham, AL. Dr. Cox specializes in diseases and disorders of the ear, nose and throat as well as other parts of the head and neck. Such structures an ENT may work on include the sinuses, larynx (voice box) and mouth in addition to the ear, nose and throat. There are seven areas of expertise that an ENT might specialize in, and these are: allergies; facial reconstructive surgery; head and neck; laryngology; otology/neurotology; pediatric otolaryngology; and rhinology.
Education and Training
University of Mississippi B.A. English Language and Literature 1988
University of Alabama Birmingham M.D. 1993
OtolaryngologyAmerican Board of OtolaryngologyABOto
Facial Plastics and ReconstructiveAmerican Board of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive SurgeryABFPR
- Neuromodulator Injection (botox)
- Brow Lift
- Revision Rhinoplasty
- Neck Lift
- Lip Augmentation
- Facial Implants
- Lip Enhancement
- Ear Surgery
- Eyelid Surgery
- Nasal Airway Surgery / Breathing
- Minimally Invasive Mid-face Suspension (mims Procedure)
- Chemical Peels
- Botulinum Toxin
- Dermal Filler
- Repair Of Facial Defects Following Moh’s Surgery
- Professional Member American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Saint Louis University in Missouri Otolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery
- Oregon Health Sciences Center in Portland Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
Artemus J Cox MD's Practice location
Birmingham, AL 35233Get Direction
Birmingham, AL 35223Get Direction
Birmingham, AL 35233Get Direction
Artemus J Cox MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Cox
One Of The Most Talented Plastic Surgeons I've Ever Seen.
Very good doctor.
He changed my life!.
- Vertigo: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Vertigo is a fairly common condition that causes an individual to feel as if their head is spinning and he or she becomes dizzy. It is usually temporary, only for a few seconds to minutes, occurring only when you make sudden head movements, but sometimes it can be so severe that it begins to...
- What are the Causes and Symptoms of Hearing Loss?
Hearing loss may be present at the time of birth, called as congenital hearing loss, or develop later in the life, called as acquired hearing loss. Timely diagnosis and treatment is very important in improving the quality of life of the affected person. Hearing loss is also classified on the basis...
- Can Sinusitis Be Caused by Allergies?
The inflammation of the sinuses found in your forehead, cheekbones, and behind your nose is what is known as sinusitis. Sinusitis can be a short-term inflammation resulting from a bacterial infection after an infection like the common cold. However, sinusitis can also be chronic, resulting from...
- Is There a Cure for Vertigo?
Because vertigo has various causes, treatment depends on the actual cause of the condition. As a result, some causes of vertigo can be completely cured, while there are others the affected individual can only manage.However, you shouldn’t just rush to the hospital after experiencing vertigo, other...
- How to get a Better Night's Sleep
Having a troubled sleep makes us wake up feeling all the more tired in the morning. Some of the reasons for sleep loss are very clear. It can include a crying infant, noisy neighbors, or even espresso nightcaps. Thomas Roth, PhD, director of the Sleep Disorders Center at Henry Ford Hospital in...
- How to Prepare for a Tonsillectomy
What Is a Tonsillectomy?The tonsils are a very important part of your body. They are located in two glands at the back of your throat. In your younger years, they help produce antibodies that help you fight infections that attack your body. Sometimes, however, the tonsils themselves can get...
- Dr. Morton Goldfarb M.D.833 Saint Vincents Dr Birmingham AL 35205
- Dr. Eben L Rosenthal MD619 19th St S Birmingham AL 35249
- Dr. Susan Dixon Mccammon M.D.2000 6TH AVE S BIRMINGHAM AL 35233
- Dr. Kim Elaine Schmitt M.D.52 Medical Park East Dr Birmingham AL 35235
- Dr. AGATA BRYS M.D.2700 Highway 280 S Birmingham AL 35223
- Dr. Jack Melvin Dabbs MD652 Lomb Ave Birmingham AL 35211