Dr. Stephen Rechenmacher is an internist practicing in Salt Lake City, UT. Dr. Rechenmacher specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Rechenmacher provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Dr. Stephen Joseph Rechenmacher M.D.'s Practice location
Salt Lake City, UT 84132Get Direction
VANCOUVER, WA 98664Get Direction
Dr. Stephen Joseph Rechenmacher M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Is a Charley Horse?
What is a charley horse?A charley horse is a term used when referring to a muscle cramp or spasm. Although muscle cramps can occur in any muscle in the body, they are commonly experienced in the leg. In a muscle spasm, the muscle uncontrollably contracts and does not relax. When the contracting...
- Chikungunya Fever: Symptoms, Treatment, and Prevention
Introduction Chikungunya is a viral infection that is transmitted by mosquitoes. The chikungunya virus causes a sudden onset of fever along with severe joint pain. The illness is not considered as contagious, but in rare instances, the virus can get transmitted through contact with a person's...
- The Best Diet for Hemorrhoids
Hemorrhoids are caused by an increase of pressure in the anal and rectal veins. This pressure can be caused by standing or sitting for too long, poor posture, anal intercourse, and many other things. However, the most common root causes of hemorrhoids are dietary and lifestyle choices. This means...
- Can Low Levels of Testosterone be the Cause of Your Health Conditions?
New studies have depicted the link between low levels of testosterone and other health conditions, in men, and how hormone levels are related to the overall health of the individual. Results of the study show that a deficiency in testosterone is linked to several conditions, like obesity, metabolic...
- Resistance Training Is Key for Flexibility
A study presented at the American College of Sports Medicine's annual meeting in Baltimore has shown that resistance training also may be good in improving flexibility and strength. “According to the study, resistance training can improve the flexibility as well as or better than stretching," says...
- What is Diaphragmatic Breathing?
Diaphragmatic breathing, belly breathing, or abdominal breathing is a popular breathing technique. Breathing, according to this technique, is not only a need but a skill to make life more enjoyable. It is a way to bring in maximum benefits from any physical activity. The movement of the abdomen...
- Dr. Mehrnoosh Shakeri MD, MPH7495 South State Street Midvale Utah 84047
- Dr. Lisa Kay Kuwahara MD324 10th Ave Salt Lake City UT 84103
- Dr. Robert Bayless Westermann MD2000 S 900 E Salt Lake City UT 84105
- Dr. Nathan Brent Holladay M.D., PH.D.865 E 4800 S STE 160 MURRAY UT 84107
- Dr. Daniel Walter Yarrish M.D.1160 E 3900 S #1000 Salt Lake City UT 84124
- Dr. Jennifer Lyn Norris M.D.1160 E 3900 S #1000 Salt Lake City UT 84124