Dr. Stanley R Gambrill MD
Family Practitioner1201 Alhambra Blvd #300 Sacramento CA, 95816
Dr. Stanley Gambrill is a family practitioner practicing in Sacramento, CA. Dr. Gambrill specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Gambrill possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
Univ of Ca, San Francisco, Sch of Med, San Francisco Ca 1978
University of California 1978
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- Heart Disease
- Back Pain
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Vascular Disease
- Member Professional Organizations:
- Member American Academy of Family Physicians, Society of Teachers of Family Medicine, Sierra Sacramento Va
- Kaiser Fndn Hosp-Los Angeles, Family Medicine
- KAISER FOUNDATION HSP, L.A., CA 1979
- Kaiser Permanente
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital
- Stanford University Hospital/Kaiser Permanente Medical Center Program
Dr. Stanley R Gambrill MD's Practice location
Sacramento, CA 95816Get Direction
Dr. Stanley R Gambrill MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Gambrill
- What Is Hormone Therapy?
Hormone therapy is often used to relieve menopausal symptoms. However, since estrogen plays a crucial role in maintaining bone health, hormone therapy is another treatment option for osteoporosis.How does hormone therapy work?Following menopause, your body produces less estrogen and progesterone...
- What Could an Itchy Vulva Mean?
The vulva is the external part of the female genitalia, which includes the skin between the anus and the vagina, and the lips of the vagina. An itchy vulva is medically called pruritus vulvae. It is normal for women to experience a slight vulvar itch, but if you have an uncomfortable and persistent...
- What Causes Back Pain?
Back pain is a painful condition that can stop you from carrying on with your normal duties. It is impossible for a normal person to stay still at all times; every now and then we find ourselves either bending, stretching or twisting. Tests and DiagnosisDuring the first visit to your doctor, a...
- Who Gets Cholera?
Cholera is an infection that is caused by a bacterium known as Vibrio cholerae, which attacks the small intestines. This disease is extremely contagious, especially in areas where there is poor sanitation or during disasters such as floods. It is capable of killing people who are infected within...
- Sore Tongue
The tongue is made up of different muscles that help us speak, swallow, chew, or taste food. So when we have a sore tongue, it can be quite hard to ignore.Although a sore tongue is not always a cause for concern, emergency medical attention may be required in some cases, such as rapid tongue...
- How Are Family Members Affected by Eating Disorders?
People suffering from eating disorders go through intense pain and suffering. But they don’t go through this alone. Family member and friends also go through the pain. It is usually tough on someone to watch a loved one destroy themselves slowly when there is little they can do to help without...
- Dr. Ryan Howard Nicholas M.D.1700 Prairie City Rd Folsom CA 95630
- Dr. Antonina Bondyasheva M.D.4860 Y St Sacramento CA 95817
- Dr. Christopher Ryan Olson MD1700 Prairie City Rd Folsom CA 95630
- Dr. Gregg D Nulton M.D.8170 Laguna Blvd Elk Grove CA 95758
- Dr. Raquel Cabrales Cripe M.D.2000 O St Sacramento CA 95811
- Miss Maria Carmel Soller M.D.3000 Q Street Sacramento CA 95816