Dr. Inocencio C Kho MD is a top Doctor in New York, NY.With a passion for the field and an unwavering commitment to their specialty, Dr. Inocencio C Kho MD is an expert in changing the lives of their patients for the better.Through their designated cause and expertise in the field, Dr. Inocencio C Kho MD is a prime example of a true leader in health care.As a leader and expert in their field, Dr. Inocencio C Kho MD is passionate about enhancing patient quality of life. They embody the values of communication, safety, and trust when dealing directly with patients.In New York, NY, Dr. Inocencio C Kho MD is a true asset to their field and dedicated to the profession of medicine.
Education and Training
University of Santo Tomas Faculty of Medicine and Surgery 1968
OtolaryngologyAmerican Board of OtolaryngologyABOto
- Ny & Presby Hp-Cornell Campus, Otolaryngology; Harlem Hospital Center, General Surgery
- New York Presbyterian Hospital Program
Dr. Inocencio C Kho MD's Practice location
New York, NY 10002Get Direction
Dr. Inocencio C Kho MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Serious Gabapentin Side Effects
Serious gabapentin side effects can be threatening to one's health, so it should be used with doctor’s supervision. Some of its side effects include aggressive and suicidal behavior. Gabapentin is a drug prescribed to treat certain types of seizures and manage pain caused by nerve problems. It is...
- Fecal Microbiota Transplant Is Safe and Effective for Ulcerative Colitis Treatment
People with ulcerative colitis understand the pain of going to the restroom. There are many people who do not understand the pain associated with this condition.But what if there was an opportunity for the intestinal tract to heal?We are talking about fecal microbiota transplants, and they may bring...
- University of Maryland Undergraduates Develop a Way to Detect Alzheimer's
A team of University of Maryland Undergraduates belonging to the facility’s James Clark School of Engineering has attained the highest commendation in the 2017 Design by Biomedical Undergraduate Teams (DEBUT) challenge hosted by the National Institutes of Health. The contest pits several teams...
- What Is Pyrexia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction Pyrexia is the medical term for fever, in which the human body temperature rises above the average normal (37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). Pyrexia is one of the most common symptoms of numerous medical conditions.There are multiple factors can affect the normal body...
- Anemia Symptoms
What is anemia?Anemia occurs when there are low levels of red blood cells (RBCs) in the body. Red blood cells are the ones that carry oxygen all over the body. So when a person's RBC count is lower than normal, it means that there is not enough oxygen in the blood, causing symptoms of anemia, such...
- Questions You Should Be Asking Your Doctor
IntroductionAlthough doctors have the best intentions, it does not always mean that they will perfectly recognize their patient’s greatest need. For this reason, patients also need to take an active role when it comes to communicating with their doctor.One of the best ways to make sure that...
- Dr. Joseph Fodero M.D.220 Ridgedale Ave Florham Park NJ 07932
- Dr. Shawn Garber M.D.3003 New Hyde Park Rd New Hyde Park NY 11042
- Dr. Sebastian Lighvani MD186 E 76TH ST NEW YORK NY 10021
- Dr. Mark W Dobriner M.D.60 Cutter Mill Rd Great Neck NY 11021
- Deborah Ruth Spey M.D.101 Old Short Hills Road West Orange NJ 07052
- Dr. Sharon Giese MD114 E 61st St New York NY 10065