Soumya Nyshadham M.D.
Anesthesiologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Anesthesiology1405 Clifton Rd Ne Atlanta GA, 30322
Dr. Soumya Nyshadham practices Pediatric Anesthesiology in Atlanta, GA. As a pediatric anesthesiologist, Dr. Nyshadham treats children who have experienced an illness, injury, or disease that requires surgery or a procedure. Pediatric anesthesiologists are qualified to evaluate complex problems and plan a safe anesthetic for each child. Through special training and experience, pediatric anesthesiologists provide the safest care for infants and children undergoing anesthesia.
Soumya Nyshadham M.D.'s Practice location
Atlanta, GA 30322Get Direction
ATLANTA, GA 30322Get Direction
- Is There a Cure for Multiple Sclerosis?
Multiple sclerosis is a medical condition that affects the brain and spinal cord. It is also an autoimmune disease that causes demyelination of the spinal nerve and brain cells. The disease disrupts the communication of the brain with the body. In this condition, the body's immune system attacks the...
- Everything About Bacterial Pneumonia: Its Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis, and Management
What Is Pneumonia?Pneumonia is a tenderness or inflammation of the lung, upsetting the air sacs (alveoli) predominantly. It is normally caused by infectious elements such as bacteria and viruses. Risk components of pneumonia are comprised of other lung-linked diseases, such as COPD, asthma, heart...
- What are The Signs and Symptoms of Atrial Fibrillation?
What are The Signs and Symptoms of Atrial Fibrillation?Atrial fibrillation also called A-Fib is a condition of the heart which causes irregular heartbeats or arrhythmia. It causes abnormal vibrations in the atria chamber of the heart and also the ventricle chamber. In a healthy human heart, the...
- Where Does Genital Herpes Appear on My Body if I Have It?
Herpes blistersThe most obvious symptoms of genital herpes are the appearance of blisters or sores on the genitals. Most people may experience a tingling or itchy sensation before blisters appear on the skin or mucous membranes. This sensation is limited to the area where the lesions will occur....
- What Causes a Cough?
Although a cough is a very common condition, it is not considered a disease. It is usually the symptom of an underlying condition or is a reflex action to remove irritants and mucus from the respiratory tract. In most cases, a cough clears within a week or so. Although a cough may not be very...
- Procedure Found to Help Children with Cystic Fibrosis
Researchers have recently found that the simple procedure of inhaling hypertonic saline solution, or HSS, can increase sputum production and improve pathogen identification in children. This breakthrough will act as a benefit to many suffering from cystic fibrosis who are unable to spontaneously...
- Ms. Dora Ngwang M.D.2540 WINDY HILL RD SE MARIETTA GA 30067
- Dr. Michael Stephen Weinstein M.D.5730 GLENRIDGE DR ATLANTA GA 30328
- Dr. James J Mooney M.D.1405 CLIFTON RD NE FL 3 ATLANTA GA 30322
- Dr. Humphrey Lam MD1405 CLIFTON RD NE FL 3 ATLANTA GA 30322
- Dr. Thomas Michael Austin MD1405 CLIFTON RD NE FL 3 ATLANTA GA 30322
- Dr. Shiva Danda MD1405 CLIFTON RD NE FL 3 ATLANTA GA 30322