Dr. Soumya Nyshadham practices Pediatric Anesthesiology in Atlanta, GA. As a pediatric anesthesiologist, Dr. Nyshadham treats children who have experienced an illness, injury, or disease that requires surgery or a procedure. Pediatric anesthesiologists are qualified to evaluate complex problems and plan a safe anesthetic for each child. Through special training and experience, pediatric anesthesiologists provide the safest care for infants and children undergoing anesthesia.
Soumya Nyshadham M.D.'s Practice location
Atlanta, GA 30322Get Direction
ATLANTA, GA 30322Get Direction
Soumya Nyshadham M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What are Bilateral Cataracts?
The lenses of healthy eyes are usually clear. Cataracts occur when a person's lenses become cloudy and opaque. Cataracts can affect both eyes at the same time, called bilateral cataracts. Bilateral cataracts are very common, but cataracts must occur on their own and cannot spread from one eye to the...
- Holistic Treatments for Hypothyroidism
Hypothyroidism is a very common condition in which the thyroid gland is unable to produce adequate hormones to maintain the metabolic levels of the body. Having a low amount of thyroid hormones in the blood affects the energy production in cells. A decrease in thyroid hormones leads to fatigue and...
- What Are Bunions?
A bunion is a small bony projection found at the joint of the toe on the foot. These are formed when the toe pushes against the other toes. This causes the joint to have an abnormal profile, which enlarges over a period of time. The big joint crowds the other toes of the foot resulting in pain. As...
- 15 States Perfect for a Nursing Career
Hold a nurse’s certification? Want to live where you can maximize your nursing skills? There are many things to think about when deciding where to live and where to be a nurse.Lifestyle, amenities, costs, and quality are huge factors that you must consider. Here are the 15 best states for nursing...
- Oncoplastic Surgery Success Story at Tufts Medical Center
While there are thousands of difficulties that surround breast cancer, one of the largest for many women is losing their breasts in surgery. While it is a necessary evil due to the cancer, it can be very difficult on confidence and self-image. If they wish to reconstruct their breasts, there are...
- Vitamin D May Help Improve Balance in Younger Parkinson's Patients
Can vitamin D help your Parkinson’s balance symptoms subside? It is highly possible. Vitamin D is a natural, anti-inflammatory that is consumable. You can lower the amount of C-reactive protein or the protein that is responsible for most types of inflammation by supplementing your diet with...
- Dr. Jamie Marie Kitzman M.D.EMORY UNIVERSITY HOSPITAL 1364 CLIFTON RD NE ATLANTA GA 30322
- Dr. Michael Allan Evans M.D.Dept Of Anesthesiology 3b South Euh Atlanta GA 30322
- Laura Elizabeth Gilbertson M.D.1405 CLIFTON RD NE ATLANTA GA 30322
- Dr. Katie Jeana Roddy M.D.1405 CLIFTON RD NE ATLANTA GA 30322
- Dr. Joelle Beth Karlik M.D.1405 CLIFTON RD NE ATLANTA GA 30322
- Dr. Carolyn F Bannister MD1405 Clifton Rd Ne Atlanta GA 30322