Dr. Kenneth Rothstein MD
Hepatologist | Hepatology5401 Old York Rd Klein 509 Philadelphia PA, 19141
Dr. Kenneth Rothstein is a hepatologist practicing in Philadelphia, PA. Dr. Rothstein specializes in the study of body parts such as the liver, the biliary tree, the gallbladder and the pancreas. Hepatologists manage disorders in these areas and are specifically known for treating viral hepatitis. Patients who have received liver transplants also follow up with hepatologists after their procedure.
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Temple Univ Hosp, Gastroenterology; Emory Univ Hosp, Internal Medicine
Dr. Kenneth Rothstein MD's Practice location
Philadelphia, PA 19141Get Direction
PHILADELPHIA, PA 19104Get Direction
Dr. Kenneth Rothstein MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Rothstein
- What Are the Risk Factors for Liver Cancer?
A liver cancer risk factor is something that increases your chances of getting liver cancer. Different types of cancer have different risk factors. Some risk factors can be controlled such as smoking. On the other hand, age and family history cannot be changed, which means that some risk factors...
- Is Cirrhosis of the Liver a form of Cancer?
The liver is a vital and also, the largest organ in the human body. Its large size is a clear indication of the many roles it plays in the human body.Some of its functions include:...
- Treatments for Liver Cancer
During liver cancer treatment, different healthcare professionals work together to come up with an overall treatment plan. The treatment plan combines different types of cancer treatment to get a successful cure. This group of doctors is called a "multidisciplinary team", which include:...
- Can Mononucleosis Affect My Liver?
Mononucleosis (mono) is not typically a serious disease, but it may lead to serious complications. Mononucleosis results from the Epstein-Barr virus (EBV) that belongs to the herpes family. This virus is so common that most adults in their thirties have already developed immunity against it. The...
- Can Liver Diseases Lead to Liver Cancer?
What is a liver disease?Liver disease refers to medical complications that cause the liver to be damaged, making it unable to perform its functions properly. The liver is among the most valuable and life-sustaining organs in the body. The reason is that it carries out many important functions that...
- Can Hepatitis A Impact Your Quality of Life?
Hepatitis is the swelling of the liver, and this condition can be mostly curable but certain cases lead to fibrosis, liver cancer or complete liver failure. Hepatitis viruses are one of the leading sources of hepatitis, but other infections and substances like alcohol and drugs can also cause...
- Dr. Victor Araya MD599 W STATE ST DOYLESTOWN PA 18901
- Dr. Eyob L Feyssa MD, MPH, FACP5401 Old York Rd Philadelphia PA 19141
- Dr. Ashraf Hossain Malek M.D.63 KRESSON ROAD CHERRY HILL NJ 08034
- Dr. Scott Andrew Fink MD100 E Lancaster Ave Wynnewood PA 19096
- Mr. Bijo Kythaparampil john MD5501 Old York Rd Philadelphia PA 19141
- Dr. Santiago Munoz MD216 N BROAD ST PHILADELPHIA PA 19102