Dr. Richard Lee is a cardiothoracic surgeon practicing in Atlanta, GA. Dr. Lee specializes in surgical procedues of vital organs in the chest such as the heart, lungs, esophagus and more. As a cardiothoracic surgeon, Dr. Lee typically treats conditions like heart disease and lung disease. This class of surgeon can also include cardiac surgeons, cardiovascular surgeons, congenital heart surgeons and general thoracic surgeons.
Education and Training
Virginia Commonwealth University School of Medicine 2010
- SUNY Upstate Medical University Program
Dr. Richard Lee M.D.'s Practice location
Atlanta, GA 30322Get Direction
SEATTLE, WA 98122Get Direction
Dr. Richard Lee M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Are There Benign and Malignant Tumors of the Heart?
It is a well-known fact that in the body, in various tissues due to various reasons, neoplasms sometimes appear in the form of tumor growths. The heart is not an exception. The tumor growth can be benign and malignant. Therefore, there are two types of the heart tumors.Benign tumors These do not...
- Different Types of Heart Doctors Explained
IntroductionDoctors who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions or diseases of the cardiovascular system (the heart and blood vessels) are called heart doctors or cardiologists. These specialists are trained to identify, treat, and help prevent heart issues. There are also different...
- Treatment for Congestive Heart Failure
The following methods work together to treat heart failure:...
- Atrial Fibrillation: What is a Catheter Ablation?
Atrial fibrillation - also known as AF or a-fib - is a medical condition that affects the rhythm of the heart. Problems that affect the rhythm of the heart cause a condition known as arrhythmia. This condition often causes irregular blood flow. It is quite common, with more than 200,000 cases in the...
- What Is an Arrhythmia?
An arrhythmia is the violations of the frequency, rhythm, and sequence of heart contractions.Why do arrythmias occur?...
- How Does your Triglyceride Level Affect You?
Triglycerides are produced as a product of breakdown of fats. It is also produced from carbohydrates to be stored as energy. Triglycerides are generally stored in fat cells and released when needed.The healthy range or normal level of triglycerides in the body is less than 150 milligrams per...
- Dr. Joseph Irvin Miller MD95 Collier Road Atlanta GA 30309
- Dr. Kenneth L Franco MD69 Jesse Hill Jr Dr Se Atlanta GA 30303
- Dr. Kendra J. Grubb M.D.201 Abraham Flexner Way Louisville Kentucky 40202
- Dr. Daniel L Miller M.D.1365 Clifton Rd Ne Atlanta GA 30322
- Dr. Ward Vaughn Houck M.D.61 Whitcher St Ne Marietta GA 30060
- Dr. Kirk R Kanter M.D.1405 Clifton Rd Ne Atlanta GA 30322