Dr. Michael J Sterrett M.D.
Ear-Nose and Throat Doctor (ENT)215 E Mansion St Suite 2d Marshall MI, 49068
Dr. Sterrett completed his undergraduate studies at Michigan State University. He received his medical degree at the University of Maryland and completed his residency at the University of Maryland Medical ...
Education and Training
Univ of Md Sch of Med, Baltimore Md 1981
University of Maryland School of Medicine 1981
- Hearing Loss
- Sleep Apnea
- Deviated Septum
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea (osa)
- Univ Of Md Med Sys, Otolaryngology; Sinai Hosp Of Baltimore, General Surgery
- University of Maryland Medical Center
- Sinai Hospital of Baltimore Program
Dr. Michael J Sterrett M.D.'s Practice location
Marshall, MI 49068Get Direction
Dr. Michael J Sterrett M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Sterrett
- How Can I Stop Snoring?
Snoring can affect not only your sleep but also your family members and friends, if you sleep in the same room with them. Snoring can lead to sleep problems, fatigue during day, irritability, and other health problems. About 45% of adults in the world are affected by snoring, and it is more commonly...
- Understanding Chronic Sinusitis
Chronic sinusitis is an illness that causes inflammation in the nose and sinuses, which lasts for more than three months. Aside from these two symptoms, people with chronic sinusitis may have pus and polyps in their nose. An otolaryngologist is a medical specialist that specializes in the...
- Treatments for Sinusitis
Sinusitis—also known as rhinosinusitis—is defined as an inflammation of the sinuses that results in a number of painful, irritating symptoms. If the sinusitis lasts for less than four weeks, it is diagnosed as acute sinusitis. If it lasts longer, it is defined as chronic sinusitis.A number of...
- What is a Peritonsillar Abscess?
A peritonsillar abscess, also known as a quinsy, is a rare and serious complication of your tonsils. A peritonsillar abscess is a condition that forms in the tissues of your throat next to any of the tonsils.The peritonsillar space is a space which is found between each tonsil and the throat wall. A...
- What Is a Thyroid Biopsy?
In a thyroid biopsy, a small tissue sample of your thyroid gland is removed and then examined under a microscope to test for an infection, cancer cells, and other thyroid disorders. The thyroid is a small gland located in lower part of the neck, just below the larynx. The gland's main function is...
- How Is Mumps Diagnosed?
Mumps is a viral infection spread from one person to another by means of respiratory droplets or through direct contact with contaminated items. Most cases of mumps are common in children aged between two and twelve years who haven’t been vaccinated against the illness. Nonetheless, the infection...
- Dr. John J.h. Schwarz MD181 W Emmett St Battle Creek MI 49037
- Dr. William A Scalf MD330 Barclay Ave Ne Grand Rapids MI 49503
- Dr. Dan J Castro MD1727 Chuckwa Dr Durant OK 74701
- Dr. Martin A Goins M.D.215 E Mansion St Marshall MI 49068
- Dr. John Gerard Bizon M.D.3600 Capital Ave Sw Battle Creek MI 49015
- Dr. Pedro A Sevidal M.D.5500 Armstrong Rd Battle Creek MI 49015