Dr. Diane Serex-dougan O.D.
Optometrist | Vision Therapy7954 Harford Rd Parkville MD, 21234
Diane Serex-dougan is an optometrist practicing in Parkville, MD. Diane specializing in providing eye care services to patients. As an optometrist, Diane performs eye exams, tests vision, corrects vision by prescribing eye glasses or contacts, detects certain eye disorders and manages and treats vision problems. Optometrists often work closely with ophthalmologists who may need to further treat patients with surgical procedures.
Dr. Diane Serex-dougan O.D.'s Practice location
Parkville, MD 21234Get Direction
- Reasons Why You Would Need a Cataract Surgery
Unfortunately, no particular drug or types of eye drops have been found to specifically reverse or prevent the formation of cataracts. There are eyeglasses that can be recommended by your doctor if you develop nearsightedness or blurred vision as a result of cataract formation. A surgical procedure...
- What Could a Swollen Eyelid Mean?
Your eyelid’s skin is stretchy and loose with a thickness of less than 1 mm. Your eyelids can swell if there is a buildup of fluid in the tissues that surround your eyes.In most cases, swollen eyelids are not a cause for concern and can return back to its normal shape and size after a few days....
- How to Prevent Cataracts
When aging and physical injury affect the tissues that consist of your eye’s lens, cataracts develops.Some genetic disorders lead to different health challenges and enhance the risk of suffering cataracts. Other medical and eye conditions that can also cause cataracts are trauma, diabetes past eye...
- What are Bilateral Cataracts?
The lenses of healthy eyes are usually clear. Cataracts occur when a person's lenses become cloudy and opaque. Cataracts can affect both eyes at the same time, called bilateral cataracts. Bilateral cataracts are very common, but cataracts must occur on their own and cannot spread from one eye to the...
- What is Secondary Cataracts?
Everyone who has had their cataracts removed surgically remembers how happy they felt when they finally regained their ability to see. The world all of a sudden became more lively and full of color. You began doing things you couldn't do when you had the cataracts. But then you began noticing your...
- Dr. Brian Michael Granek O.D.10995 Owings Mills Boulevard Owings Mills MD 21117
- Dr. Ketan K Sheladia O.D.5501 Plainfield Road La Grange IL 60525
- Dr. Ross Fischer O.D.100 Park Ave Baltimore MD 21201
- Dr. Ryan Quentin Beveridge O.D.3221 Odonnell St Baltimore MD 21224
- Mr. Kevin Louis Dobbins O.D.2925 Lord Baltimore Dr Windsor Mill MD 21244
- Dr. Elliott D. Myrowitz O.D.1800 Orleans St Baltimore MD 21287