Dr. Dr. Sarah Wilmer, DDS
Cosmetic Dentist27 Briggs Dr Manakin Sabot VA, 23103
Dr. Sarah Wilmer (formerly Gerber) is a Dentist practicing in MANAKIN SABOT, VA just a mile west of Short Pump mall. Dr. Wilmer specializes in laser dentistry, facial esthetics, and dental sleep medicine. She also practices general dentistry and has expertise in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. She prides herself on being a perfectionist, paying close attention to cosmetic details, and providing painless injections and procedures.
Education and Training
VCU School of Dentistry DDS 2010
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
Areas of expertise and specialization
- New Dentist Award 2014 Virginia Dental Association
- Pierre Fauchard Academy Fellow Award 2018 Pierre Fauchard Academy
- Top Cosmetic Dentist 2022 Top Doctors
- American Academy of Clear Aligners
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine
- American Academy of Sleep Medicine
- American Academy for Oral Systemic Health
- Pierre Fauchard Honor Society Academy
- American Dental Association
- Virginia Dental Association
- Academy of General Dentistry
- American Association of Women Dentists
- American Academy of Facial Esthetics
Dr. Dr. Sarah Wilmer, DDS's Practice location
Manakin Sabot, VA 23103Get Direction
- World Duchenne Awareness Day: September 7th, 2017
Next month, it is World Duchenne Awareness Day and anyone can join the Duchenne community in celebrating it. Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy (DMD) affects 250,000 people in the world, and the disease affects one in every 3,500 boys. People all across the world will raise money and awareness through...
- What are the Causes of Abdominal Pain?
A pain that may start or spread from anywhere in between the chest to the pelvic region is often referred to as abdominal pain. Abdominal pain is of different types. Some of them are acute, while others are chronic. Some of them may be rated as mild, while others may range between moderate and...
- Tips for Parents who are Raising a Child with Autism
If you are a parent who has a child with autism, you need to be proactive when it comes to understand your child's condition, and weighing out different treatments options. It is common for you to work with a multitude of people to help make the best decision for your child. A child's ability to...
- Scientists Discover What Drives Inflammation in Irritable Bowel Disorder
Inflammatory bowel disease (IBD), an umbrella term used to describe disorders that trigger chronic inflammation in the digestive tract, remains a clinical puzzle. Current treatments are not effective for all individuals with IBD and many even stop working with time. However, regardless of their...
- The Link Between Foods and Cancer in Women
Findings of a study on the relationship between a high-fat diet and cancer was published in the August 12, 2017 edition of the Journal of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics.Lead researcher was Cynthia Thompson, a professor at the University of Arizona’s Zuckerman College of Public Health.Not...
- Third Rock from the Sun's Star Kristen Johnston Shares Battle with Lupus
Everyone knows Kristen Johnson from her hit role in the 90’s sitcom Third Rock from the Sun which ran from 1996 to 2001. However, some might also know her from her other exploits, like writing the book Guts: The Endless Follies and Tiny Triumphs, where she shares her battle against substance...
- Myungsuk Koh4017 Lauderdale Drive Henrico VA 23233
- Dr. Julia Davis DDS14253 Midlothian Tpke Midlothian VA 23113
- Dr. Nilima Runwal30N Courthouse Rd. Richmond VA 23236
- Dr. James Oliver DDS2101 E Parham Rd Richmond VA 23228
- Gloria Campos Vasquez DDS14001 Charter Park Dr Midlothian Virginia 23114
- Dr. Kunjal N Patel DDS5368 Twin Hickory Rd Glen Allen VA 23059