Dr. Parag Patel practices Allergy and Immunology care in Windsor Mill, MD. Dr. Patel specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of asthma and other allergic diseases. Allergist-Immunologists are trained and certified to treat each patients sensitivity and response to allergens of varying severity. Dr. Patel provides several means of testing and treatment to increase immunity to potentially harmful substances.
Dr. Parag N Patel M D's Practice location
Windsor Mill, MD 21244Get Direction
Freehold, NJ 07728Get Direction
RICHMOND, VA 23229Get Direction
Dr. Parag N Patel M D's reviewsWrite Review
- Treatments for Asthma
Asthma has somehow evaded the most probing research ever conducted, and still defies a permanent cure. What we can do is manage its symptoms as efficiently as possible and prevent the condition from ruining our lives....
- Are Food Allergies More Common in Children Than we Thought?
The results of a large study published in the journal Pediatrics, has shown that childhood food allergies are more common and dangerous than previously thought. In this study, researchers conducted a detailed survey of about 38,000 families who had at least one child under the age of 18-years-old....
- The Effects of AIDS on Families
IntroductionAIDS negatively affects not only the person suffering from it but also their families. It affects the relationships of the patients' family members. One major effect of HIV on families is the stress on children. Children often feel stress just knowing one of their family members has an...
- How Does Chicken Pox Spread?
Chicken pox is an infectious disease which affects mostly children under the age of 15, but it can even affect adults. Given the number of infections per year, it is like a rite of passage for every growing child.Symptoms of chicken pox The symptoms of chicken pox include:...
- What are the Symptoms of Allergies?
The term allergy refers to the exaggerated immune response to certain foreign substances that normally may be harmless. These substances, which trigger an allergic response, are called allergens. The allergens may not trigger a similar response in everybody, and may remain harmless for others. Some...
- AIDS: What you Need to Know
HIV and AIDSAIDS and HIV go hand in hand. First, let's talk about HIV (Human Immunodeficiency Virus). HIV attacks the body's immune system. This was first discovered in Central Africa from chimpanzees. It is believed to be transferred to humans when humans hunted chimpanzees and came in contact with...
- Dr. Monika Korff M.D.10025 Governor Warfield Pkwy Columbia MD 21044
- Dr. David B.k. Golden M.D.7939 Honeygo Blvd Nottingham MD 21236
- Dr. Newton F Adkinson M.D.5501 Hopkins Bayview Cir Baltimore MD 21224
- Dr. Matthew Peter Mardiney M.D.1300 York Rd. Lutherville Timonium MD 21093
- Dr. Surender Vaswani MD8860 Columbia 100 Pkwy Columbia MD 21045
- Dr. Bruce S Bochner M.D.5501 Hopkins Bayview Cir Baltimore MD 21224