Dr. James Wudel is a cardiothoracic surgeon practicing in Lincoln, NE. Dr. Wudel specializes in surgical procedues of vital organs in the chest such as the heart, lungs, esophagus and more. As a cardiothoracic surgeon, Dr. Wudel typically treats conditions like heart disease and lung disease. This class of surgeon can also include cardiac surgeons, cardiovascular surgeons, congenital heart surgeons and general thoracic surgeons.
Education and Training
Emory University School Of Medicine 1987
Thoracic SurgeryAmerican Board of Thoracic SurgeryABTS
- Heart Disease
- Coronary Artery Disease (cad)
- Vet Affairs Med Ctr, Thoracic Surgery; Vanderbilt Univ Med Ctr, General Surgery
- Vanderbilt University Medical Center Program
Dr. James H Wudel MD's Practice location
SIOUX FALLS, SD 57105Get Direction
Dr. James H Wudel MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Are There Benign and Malignant Tumors of the Heart?
It is a well-known fact that in the body, in various tissues due to various reasons, neoplasms sometimes appear in the form of tumor growths. The heart is not an exception. The tumor growth can be benign and malignant. Therefore, there are two types of the heart tumors.Benign tumors These do not...
- Complications of Myocardial Infarction
Complications can be divided according to different factors:...
- Treatment for Congestive Heart Failure
The following methods work together to treat heart failure:...
- Alternative Remedies to Treat Cardiovascular Diseases
Herbal Treatment of the heart has been used by mankind for centuries and has shown an excellent effect. Especially effective was the use of medicinal plants in the case of chronic diseases, such as atherosclerosis and hypertension, where treatment involves a particular duration and a comprehensive...
- Atypical Forms of Myocardial Infarction
Atypical myocardial infarction often occurs in older patients with a pronounced cardiosclerosis, circulatory failure, and often with people who have a history of heart attacks.The symptoms may confuse you, or make you think that they are not associated with the heart.Usually, atypical manifestations...
- Atrial Fibrillation: What is a Catheter Ablation?
Atrial fibrillation - also known as AF or a-fib - is a medical condition that affects the rhythm of the heart. Problems that affect the rhythm of the heart cause a condition known as arrhythmia. This condition often causes irregular blood flow. It is quite common, with more than 200,000 cases in the...
- Dr. Robert A. Oakes MD1600 S 48th St Lincoln NE 68506
- Dr. Ronald K Jex MD7440 S 91st St Lincoln NE 68526
- Dr. Stephen Walker Carveth MD6200 Black Forest Dr Lincoln NE 68516
- Dr. Giles S Hedderich MD7440 S 91st St Lincoln NE 68526
- Dr. Richard B Thompson MD1600 S 48th St Lincoln NE 68506
- Dr. Deepak M Gangahar MD7440 S 91st St Lincoln NE 68526