Dr. John Holt Bloor M.D.
Hepatologist | Hepatology8727 E Kettle Pl Englewood CO, 80112
Dr. John Bloor is a hepatologist practicing in Englewood, CO. Dr. Bloor specializes in the study of body parts such as the liver, the biliary tree, the gallbladder and the pancreas. Hepatologists manage disorders in these areas and are specifically known for treating viral hepatitis. Patients who have received liver transplants also follow up with hepatologists after their procedure.
Education and Training
University At Buffalo SUNY School Of Med and Biomedical Sciences Buffalo Ny 1986
University at Buffalo State University of New York School of Medicine & Biomedical Sciences 1986
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Decrease by cycloheximide of calcium binding and nonesterified fatty acids in rat-intestinal Golgi-enriched membrane fractions.
- Cadmium metabolism in cdm/cdm mice.
- Cadmium metabolism in cdm/cdm mice.
- Genetic determination of amylase synthesis in the mouse.
- Additional evidence for the close linkage of amy-1 and amy-2 in the mouse.
- Characterization of superoxide dismutase (SOD-1 and SOD-2) activities in inbred mice: evidence for quantitative variability and possible nonallelic SOD-1 polymorphism.
- Intestinal calcium absorption and vitamin D metabolism.
- Alcoholic liver disease: new concepts of pathogenesis and treatment.
Dr. John Holt Bloor M.D.'s Practice location
Englewood, CO 80112Get Direction
- What Are the Causes and Symptoms of Liver Cirrhosis?
Cirrhosis is attributed to an abnormal condition which causes a scarring of the liver that damages the functioning of the liver considerably. There are a number of factors that can result in the cirrhosis of the liver such as consuming excessive alcohol, viral hepatitis, other liver disease and so...
- What Are the Risk Factors for Liver Cancer?
A liver cancer risk factor is something that increases your chances of getting liver cancer. Different types of cancer have different risk factors. Some risk factors can be controlled such as smoking. On the other hand, age and family history cannot be changed, which means that some risk factors...
- Hepatitis: 5 Ways You Can Contract This Disease
In 1990s hepatitis was considered as a widespread health problem. About 1.4 million people all over the world get hepatitis A annually. It has been estimated that in parts of Asia and Africa, approximately one in ten people suffers from chronic Hepatitis B. Hepatitis is a condition which involves...
- Can I Live with Liver Cancer?
You can still live a happy and healthy life even if you have liver cancer. Liver cancer is a very deadly disease, and sometimes, it becomes very hard to treat it, especially in its advanced stages. In such cases, you don’t have to worry at all. You can receive your treatment according to your...
- How Alcohol Abuse Can Influence Liver Cancer
Alcohol, what really is alcohol? From the scientific point of view, it is an organic compound. In this case, we look at it as a beverage made through the process of sugar fermentation. Alcohol can be highly intoxicating. Alcohol abuse entails the recurrent and harmful usage of alcohol.Alcohol abuse...
- Is Cirrhosis of the Liver a form of Cancer?
The liver is a vital and also, the largest organ in the human body. Its large size is a clear indication of the many roles it plays in the human body.Some of its functions include:...
- Dr. Michael Scott Kriss MD1635 AURORA CT AURORA CO 80045
- Dr. Tibor Krisko MD12605 E 16th Ave Aurora CO 80045
- Dr. Kiran Bambha MD12605 E 16th Ave Aurora CO 80045
- Dr. Aimee Truesdale MD660 Bannock St Denver CO 80204
- Dr. James Burton MD12605 E 16th Ave Aurora CO 80045
- Dr. Daniel Wayne Sherbenou MD, PHD1665 AURORA CT AURORA CO 80045