Dr. Elizabeth Goldmuntz M.D.
Cardiologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Cardiology34th & Civic Center Blvd Children's Hospital Philadelphia PA, 19104
Dr. Elizabeth Goldmuntz is a pediatric cardiologist practicing in Philadelphia, PA. Dr. Goldmuntz specializes in caring for fetuses, infants, children and adolescents with cardiovascular or cardiac abnormalities. Practiced in both inpatient and outpatient settings, the scope of conditions cared for by pediatric cardiologists is large and includes congenital heart defects, heart muscle disorders, rhythm disturbances and hypertension.
Education and Training
Univ of Pa Sch of Med, Philadelphia Pa 1987
Perelman School of Medicine at the University of Pennsylvania 1987
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD
- Phi Beta Kappa
- Cardiology section of the American Academy of Pediatrics Young Investigator Award
- MD, Research Award, sponsored by the Southeastern Pennsylvania Affili Leonard N. Horowitz
- Echocardiogram (echo), Fetal Echocardiography
- Heart Disease
- Muscular Dystrophy
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Birth Defects
- Congenital Heart Disease
- Fellow American Academy of Pediatrics
- Fellow American College of Cardiology
- Member American Heart Association, Council for Cardiovascular Disease in the Young
- Member American Society of Human Genetics
- Member American Society of Echocardiography
- Children'S Hosp-Philadelphia, Pediatric Cardiology; Children'S Hosp-Philadelphia, Pediatrics
- The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- Children's Hospital Program
- Pediatric The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia, Philadelphia. PA Cardiology
Dr. Elizabeth Goldmuntz M.D.'s Practice location
Philadelphia, PA 19104Get Direction
Philadelphia, PA 19104Get Direction
Dr. Elizabeth Goldmuntz M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Goldmuntz
- Newborn Diagnosis: Tetralogy of Fallot
Tetralogy of FallotTetralogy of Fallot is a congenital heart defect, which affects the heart’s structure, causing blood with low levels of oxygen to circulate throughout the body. Babies born with tetralogy of Fallot tend to have a blue discoloration of the skin due to low oxygen levels in their...
- What Is Neonatal Lupus?
Neonatal lupus is a not so common autoimmune disease. It is not true lupus as all the symptoms will completely disappear after 6 months of age. Neonatal lupus is also known by several other terms. The condition is also called as:...
- What Is Progeria?
Progeria or Hutchinson-Gilford progeria syndrome (HGPS), is a rare genetic condition characterized by a rapidly aging appearance in children. Newborns and infants born with this condition typically look healthy and normal, but may physically display characteristic facial features, such as prominent...
- What is Kawasaki Disease?
Kawasaki disease is a rare childhood disease that causes inflammation of the arteries in the body. The characteristic symptoms of the disease, which is high fever and peeling skin, remains for almost a week. In most cases, it gets back to normal without any major issues. Children will be monitored...
- Congenital Heart Defects
Surgical treatment is the most appropriate option for inborn heart defects, which is not something you can put off.What is a congenital heart defect (CHD)?It is combined damage of the heart muscle in which there are structural deformations and anomalies in the inner chamber partitions, as well as...
- What Is Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Muscular dystrophies are a group of diseases that make the muscles of the body weaker over a period of time. The muscles become less flexible in this condition. Out of the nine types of muscular dystrophy, Duchenne muscular dystrophy is one of the most common.The main characteristics of this medical...
- Dr. Stephen M Paridon M.D.34th & Civic Center Blvd Philadelphia PA 19104
- Dr. Robert J Levy M.D.34th & Civic Center Blvd Philadelphia PA 19104
- Dr. William James Bonney M.D.34th & Civic Center Blvd. Philadelphia PA 19104
- Dr. Cheryl C Kurer M.D.34th & Civic Center Blvd Philadelphia PA 19104
- Dr. Julie Ann Brothers MD34th & Civic Center Blvd Philadelphia PA 19104
- Dr. Jonathan R Kaltman M.D.34th & Civic Center Blvd Philadelphia PA 19104