Dr. Susan Ellyn Oringel PH.D.
Psychologist | Addiction (Substance Use Disorder)413 Kenwood Ave Delmar NY, 12054
Dr. Susan Oringel is an Addiction Medicine Physician in Delmar, NY. Dr. Oringel evaluates patients using many different procedures, in order to determine what treatments must be carried out in order to properly assess their symptoms. Addiction Medicine Physicians provide medical care in addition to consultation for each patient and their families.
- Psychodynamic Psychotherapy
- Family And Couples Therapy
- Behavioral Therapy
- Emdr For The Treatment Of Trauma
- Addiction And Co-addiction Counseling
Dr. Susan Ellyn Oringel PH.D.'s Practice location
Delmar, NY 12054Get Direction
DELMAR, NY 12054Get Direction
Dr. Susan Ellyn Oringel PH.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Mickey Rowe Is First Actor with Autism to Play Lead in "Curious Incident of the Dog"
Mickey Rowe is hitting the Indiana Repertory Theatre staring in the Tony-winning Best Play The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time, a 2003 novel that has become a Broadway smash hit. Rowe has autism spectrum disorder, and will be the first person with ASD to play the role.A new...
- Everything You Need to Know About Anxiety Disorder
It’s quite normal to feel nervous and have butterflies in your stomach before going to a job interview, a blind date or making an important decision. This anxiousness is body’s natural response to stress and danger. It is an automatic alarm that rings when you feel threatened, under pressure, or...
- Unique Social Clubs for Women On the Spectrum
For people with autism, social activities can be both difficult and stressful. This can often lead to avoidance of such situations, which in turn leads to isolation. As humans are social beings, lack of interaction with other people can leave many feeling depressed.For one young woman with autism,...
- The Need for Autism-Friendly Amusement Parks
While amusement parks are a source of a great time for many families all throughout the year, families who have members with autism have a bit of a harder time. With additional planning required, and occasionally not having the parks being sufficiently accommodating toward those with autism, many...
- What Is Erectile Dysfunction: Get the Facts
Erectile dysfunction (ED) is a condition in which a man is unable to get or maintain an erection long enough during sexual activity to satisfy his sexual needs. The condition was referred as impotence before medical research highlighted the underlying causes. Most men encounter erection problems at...
- Why Is It That Some Children With Autism Find It Difficult To Recognize Faces?
According to the World Health Organization (WHO), around 1 in every 160 children has an autism spectrum disorder (ASD). ASD refers to a developmental disorder characterized by varying degrees of impaired social interaction, disturbances in communication and language, as well as repetitive...
- Dr. John Joseph O'connor PH.D.413 Kenwood Ave Delmar NY 12054
- Dr. Nalani White PH.D.125 Rockefeller Rd Delmar NY 12054
- Dr. Lisa Joy Newman PH.D.413 Kenwood Ave Delmar NY 12054
- Dr. Erica Marie Sufrin PH.D.785 Delaware Ave Delmar NY 12054
- Dr. Maria Fast PSY.D.31 HERRICK AVE DELMAR NY 12054
- Dr. Marjorie K Dennin PH.D.125 Rockefeller Rd Delmar NY 12054