Dr. Ali Elyassi is a Board Certified Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon serving the Greenbelt area for more than 5 years. Dr. Elyassi is experienced in Dental Implants, Extractions, Bone Grafting and Facial ...
Education and Training
University of Maryland Baltimore County B.S. in Chemistry 2000
University of Maryland, Baltimore College of Dental Surgery D.D.S. 2005
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA
Oral and Maxillofacial SurgeryAmerican Board of Oral and Maxillofacial SurgeryABOMS- General
- Wisdom Teeth
- Dental Implants
- Oral Pathology
- Tmj Disorders
- Facial Trauma
- Bone Grafting
- Iv Sedation And Ga
- Jaw Surgery
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Brow & Forehead Lift
- Blepharoplasty (upper Or Lower)
- Cheek Implants
- Face & Neck Lift
- Chin Implant Or Chin Advancement
- Full Face Laser Resurfacing
- Facial Laser Hair Removal
- Full Face Chemical Peel
- Mole Removal
- Injectable Fillers
- Upper Or Lower Lip Reduction
- Earlobe Reduction
- Mandibular Angle Implants
- Buccal Fat Pad Reduction
- Surgical Lip Lift
- Facial Liposuction
- Keloid Removal
- Fat Transfer
- Full Rhinoplasty/nose Surgery
- Nasal Septoplasty
- Nasal Dorsal Reduction
- Professional Member American Association of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Tripler Army Medical Center Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery 2011
Dr. Ali Reza Elyassi D.D.S.'s Practice location
Greenbelt, MD 20770Get Direction
Frederick, MD 21702Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Ali Reza Elyassi D.D.S. | Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon | Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Ali Reza Elyassi D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Sending a Protein to Space for Parkinson's Research
The Michael J. Fox Foundation is the world's largest nonprofit foundation for Parkinson's research. The foundation is dedicated to helping find a cure for Parkinson's disease. It also strives to help make the therapies that are currently available to people with Parkinson's better. There are many...
- How Long Will I Not Be Able to See After Undergoing Blepharoplasty?
Blepharoplasty, or eyelid surgery as it's commonly known, is performed to correct droopy upper and/or lower eyelids and under-eye bags. The surgery may be performed for functional or medical reasons. Functional blepharoplasty corrects problems related to upper eyelids that sag or droop enough to...
- Evidence for Gum Disease Causing Heart Disease is Dwindling
The American Heart Association released a new statement stating that there is no conclusive evidence to support the relationship between gum disease and heart problems, and that treating gum disease can improve heart conditions. Gum disease is a major contributor to tooth loss and decay in adults....
- What Could Jaw Pain Mean?
Introduction Jaw pain is described as an uncomfortable, painful, and debilitating condition that can have a sudden or gradual onset. The exact symptoms also depend on the underlying cause of jaw pain. When a person has jaw pain, it can significantly affect his or her ability to speak and consume...
- Cold Sores vs. Canker Sores
Cold sores, also called oral herpes, are highly contagious fluid-filled blisters on the lips and around the mouth. In most cases, cold sores are not that serious, but they can be life-threatening for people who have a weakened immune system such as people with AIDS. On the other hand, canker sores,...
- Different Conditions Treated by an Oral Surgeon
What is an oral surgeon?An oral surgeon, also called as an oral and maxillofacial surgeon, is a specialist trained in the detection, diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of oral diseases. Aside from the usual dentistry services, oral surgeons also handle facial pain or injuries, broken jaws, dental...
- Dr. Steven Alan Guttenberg DDS MD2021 K Street Nw Washington DC 20006
- Dr. Daria Hamrah D.M.D.8201 Greensboro Dr McLean VA 22102
- Dr. Jason Neal Burkes M.D., D.D.S.13873 Park Center Road Herndon VA 20171
- Dr. Rolin S. Henry DDS2112 F Street NW Washington DC 20037
- Dr. Eric A Foretich D.D.S., M.A.1515 Chain Bridge Rd Mc Lean VA 22101
- Dr. Richard Brian Garden D.D.S.815 Ritchie Hwy Severna Park MD 21146