Mrs. Sujana K Patibandla MD
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)4186 Holiday St Nw Canton OH, 44718
Dr. Sujana Patibandla is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Canton, OH. Dr. Patibandla specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Patibandla can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Patibandla can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
Andhra Med Coll- Univ Hlth Sci- Visakhapatnam- Ap- India 1970
Andhra Medical College, Univ of Health Sciences Medical
Andhra Medical College 1971
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
- Gestational Diabetes
- High Blood Pressure (hypertension)
- Wrinkle & Scar Improvement
- St Luke'S-Roosevelt H-Roosevel, Obstetrics And Gynecology
- St. Luke's-Roosevelt Hospital Center 1981
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai/St Luke's-Roosevelt Hospital Center Program
Mrs. Sujana K Patibandla MD's Practice location
Canton, OH 44718Get Direction
Mrs. Sujana K Patibandla MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Patibandla
- What is a Cervical Ablation?
Cervical ablation is a procedure that involves the removal of the cervix’s exterior layers. The procedure is carried out when cervical cancer is noticed or suspected. If unusual cells are detected on the cervix’s surface during a pap smear, cervical ablation is used to establish if the abnormal...
- Top Uses of Finasteride
Finasteride is an oral prescription medication in the form of film-coated tablets. It is available as a generic drug and under the brand names Propecia and Proscar. Although generic drugs are cheaper than brand-name drugs, their availability may be limited when it comes to their form or strength...
- What Causes Tingling in Feet?
IntroductionA tingling sensation in the feet is a common concern among people. This sensation tends to be a similar feeling to the pins and needles effect. Some people may even feel pain and numbness in their feet along with a tingling sensation, which can be bothersome. However, it is not usually a...
- Foods to Eat While Pregnant
What you eat when you are pregnant matters, as this is the source of nutrients for the growing baby. There is an increased need of proteins and calcium for the growth of tissues and bones in the fetus. Extra folic acid in the diet will prevent the risk of neural tube birth defects and will also help...
- When and How Is Ferrous Sulfate Used?
What is ferrous sulfate?Ferrous sulfate is a form of iron that can be obtained through supplements. Our bodies mostly get iron through the different types of food we consume. Iron becomes a part of myoglobin and hemoglobin once it is inside the body. Myoglobin enables the storage of oxygen in...
- What Are the Symptoms and Treatments for Preeclampsia?
Preeclampsia is a condition characterized by high blood pressure and the presence of excess protein in urine in women during the second half of pregnancy. If left undiagnosed and untreated, it may lead to a very serious condition called eclampsia. Eclampsia is risky to the baby and the mother, and...
- Balasubramaniam Chitrabanu1470 East Valentine Circle Canton Ohio 44708
- Dr. Joseph F. Zebari MD3634 W MARKET ST FAIRLAWN OH 44333
- Dr. Heidi Anne Beining D.O.1622 E TURKEYFOOT LAKE RD AKRON OH 44312
- Dr. Margaret E Rhee MD1 Park West Blvd Akron OH 44320
- Dr. Thomas J Mendise MD1 Park West Blvd Akron OH 44320
- Dr. Stephen J Andrews M.D.75 Arch St Akron OH 44304