Dr. Christopher Cody is a pediatrician practicing in Eureka, CA. Dr. Cody is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Cody diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Cody can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Univ of Wi Med Sch, Madison Wi 1974
New Jersey College of Dentistry 1974
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Ear Infection
- Seborrheic Dermatitis
- Stomach Flu
- Ucla Med Ctr, Infectious Diseases; Ucla Med Ctr, Pediatrics
- Harbor-UCLA Medical Center
Mr. Christopher Lee Cody MD's Practice location
Eureka, CA 95503Get Direction
Mr. Christopher Lee Cody MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Causes Toxic Synovitis?
Children who develop or complain of limping must be examined to make sure that their condition is not an orthopedic emergency like in the case of septic arthritis. After being examined, children's parents may hear about a toxic synovitis diagnosis. Such diagnosis might sound scary, but it is...
- Newborn Fever: What to Do?
What is a newborn fever?According to the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP), the normal body temperature of a healthy infant is between 97-100.4 degrees Fahrenheit or 36-38 degrees Celsius. You’ll know that your baby has a fever if his or her body temperature rises above 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit...
- What Are Pinworms? Treatment and Home Remedies for Pinworms
A pinworm infection is a parasitic infection of the intestines, mostly affecting children. Pinworms can cause great discomfort in children since the infection comes with itching and irritation in the perianal region. This parasitic infection can spread from one child to another. Even adolescents...
- How Examining Eye Movements Can Help Diagnose Autism
When it comes to treating autism, the earlier that a diagnosis can be accurately provided, the better off the patient will be in the long-term. While some members of the medical community continue to devote research to the treatment of autism, and while that research is undoubtedly invaluable,...
- What Is Campylobacter Infection: Causes and Treatment
Campylobacter InfectionOne of the main causes of diarrhea is Campylobacter. It is also one of the major causes of foodborne illnesses. When it infects the gastrointestinal tract, it can cause cramps, fever, and diarrhea. Campylobacter infections can be prevented by good handwashing habits and food...
- How to Identify Insect Bites and Stings
The cause or severity of insect bites or stings can be determined by the symptoms. Most bug bite symptoms cause itchy or painful red bumps. Other insect bites can cause welts or blisters. The following are some clues of common insect bites:...
- Dr. Evan Reece Buxbaum MD3305 Renner Dr Fortuna CA 95540
- Dr. Lois Anne Freisleben-cook MD2200 Tydd St Eureka CA 95501
- Dr. Leslie A Fittinghoff MD2305 Camino Ramon San Ramon CA 94583
- Dr. Michael F. Schafle M.D.21 Pinecrest Dr Fortuna CA 95540
- Dr. Norman Joseph Bell MD770 10th Street Arcata CA 95521
- Mr. Jeffrey Todd Ribordy MD2800 Harris St Eureka CA 95503