Dr. Stuart M Rosenberg M.D.
Urologist2186 Geary Blvd Suite 214 San Francisco CA, 94115
Dr. Stuart Rosenberg is a urologist practicing in San Francisco, CA. Dr. Rosenberg specializes in diseases of the urinary tract and the male reproductive system. This includes areas of the bladder, urethra, kidneys, penis and prostate. Urology is a surgical specialty and requires knowledge in other areas of expertise such as gynecology and internal medicine due to the variety of clinical problems that are involved.
Education and Training
Univ of Southern Ca Sch of Med, Los Angeles Ca 1978
USC/LAC-Keck School of Medicine 1978
University of Virginia Program
UrologyAmerican Board of UrologyABU
- Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (bph)
- Prostate Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
- Enlarged Prostate
- Bladder Cancer
- Interstitial Cystitis
- Urinary Tract Infection (uti)
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center
Dr. Stuart M Rosenberg M.D.'s Practice location
San Francisco, CA 94115Get Direction
- What Causes Blood in the Urine?
The presence of blood in the urine could cause anxiety. Although there are cases where the cause is actually not a cause of concern, some cases may also indicate a serious condition.Blood in the urine is known as hematuria. The blood that you can see with your naked eye is referred to as gross...
- Do I Need My Testicles Removed If I Have Testicular Cancer?
Testicular cancer, affecting the testosterone and sperm-producing sex glands, the testicles, distresses not more than 1 percent of all men who are diagnosed with different types of cancer. But cancer of the testes is increasingly common between the ages of 15 to 34, particularly in the white...
- Does AZO Work for UTIs?
What is AZO?AZO is an analgesic that relieves urinary discomfort caused by a urinary tract infection or catheter use. It is a brand name for phenazopyridine hydrochloride. It eases the pain in the urinary tract by soothing the mucous membranes. However, its exact mechanism remains unknown.The active...
- What Medical Conditions Are Associated with Blood in Urine?
Introduction:Blood in urine is more often than not a sign that there is something amiss in the body. It may signal a minor infection that need not worry you, but it could also be pointing to something more serious that is still undetected. Even if you appear to be in reasonably good health, it is...
- What Causes Kidney Stones?
Kidney stones are a common problem for many people. In the United States, kidney infection cases are usually due to kidney stones increasing in size over time. What Are Kidney Stones?Kidney stones are crystal ball-like substances that form in the urinary tract. These stones are usually found around...
- What is Porn-Induced Erectile Dysfunction?
Today's market is full of medicines available to control sexual activities. Most of the techniques are available to enhance the sexual interest among the people of all different age groups and help in performing sexual activities. Every day, the market gets buzzed with new form of sexual devices,...
- Dr. Wenwu Jin M.D., PH.D.929 Clay Street San Francisco California 94108
- Dr. Katsuto Shinohara M.D.1600 Divisadero St San Francisco CA 94115
- Dr. Benjamin Newell Breyer M.D.400 Parnassus Ave San Francisco CA 94143
- Dr. Benjamin J. Davies M.D.1600 Divisadero St San Francisco CA 94115
- Dr. Emil A. Tanagho M.D.Clinical Pharmacy San Francisco CA 94143
- Dr. Qingwei Robert Yan M.D.3100 Telegraph Ave Oakland CA 94609