Dr. Josiah Street is a Chiropractor practicing in Muscatine, IA. Dr. Street specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Street seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Josiah Street's Practice location
Muscatine, IA 52761Get Direction
Josiah Street's reviewsWrite Review
- Tips on Living with Lower Back Pain
There are a variety of causes as to why you are experiencing lower back pain. Back pain may result from underlying health conditions such as connective tissue diseases, which include different types of arthritis, fibromyalgia syndrome, or sciatica (nerve root pain). Lower back pain can also be...
- Scoliosis Symptoms and Causes
Scoliosis often occurs in kids below the age of puberty. Some of the most common signs of scoliosis happen to be the following:...
- What Is Back Pain: Get The Facts
Every now and then, you hear people complaining about constant back pain. According to statistics, about 80% of Americans will suffer from back pain at one point of their life.Back pain can be caused by many things, but it is most commonly triggered by incorrect sitting or standing positions, not...
- What Is a Lower Back Pain with Sciatica?
Lower back pain is a common problem experienced by most people at some point during their lifetime. There are several causes for lower back pain with sciatica, and the intensity of pain can range from dull to quite severe. Men and women are equally affected by this condition. Most cases of back pain...
- What Causes Lower Back Pain?
Basically anyone can experience lower back pain but studies have shown that adults of age 30 to 60 years tend to have a higher chance of experiencing back pain. Nevertheless, no one is safe from lower back pain.Lower back pain can be caused by a variety of problems with any parts of the complex,...
- Lower Back Pain: What is it?
Lower back pain is a very common presentation among the elderly population. The lower back is the connection between the upper body and the lower body and it bears most of the body’s weight.Lower back pain can be caused due to various causes affecting the spinal muscles, nerves, bones, the...
- Dr. Lisa Michaels DC504 Maurer St. Wilton IA 52778
- Dr. Brittany Marie Lichty D.C.215 CANON AVE MUSCATINE IA 52761
- Mrs. Kara Nichole Shannon D.C1134 Front St Buffalo IA 52728
- Dr. Tracey Anne Littrell DC2230 290th St Wilton IA 52778
- Dr. Bradley David Bark D.C.200 E 2nd St Muscatine IA 52761
- Dr. Rachel Suzanne Loos D.C.2016 Cedar Plaza Dr Muscatine IA 52761