Dr. Evangeline Gan is a pediatrician practicing in Marysville, WA. Dr. Gan is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Gan diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Gan can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Overlook Hosp, Internal Medicine
- Overlook Hospital
- University of Santo Tomas, Manila, Philippines
Dr. Evangeline Cua Gan MD's Practice location
Marysville, WA 98271Get Direction
EVERETT, WA 98208Get Direction
Dr. Evangeline Cua Gan MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Gan
- Autism: How to Talk About Puberty with Your Child
Puberty typically occurs between the ages of 7-14 years for girls and 12-17 years for boys and is never a smooth sail for any child. While it may not be easy to begin discussing body changes, it is vital to find a way of doing it as early as possible. It's difficult to know for sure if sex...
- The Burden of ADHD
Although a child might not feel any different after being diagnosed with ADHD, the diagnosis truly affects his or her parents. For parentsYou will probably require special training by a specialist in ADHD to learn how to cope with your child’s condition. The specialist who diagnosed your child...
- Tips for Moving to a New Home in Order to Improve Special Needs Services
It is no secret that parents want what is best for their children. Parents everywhere are constantly looking for the best school districts, the safest neighborhoods, and anything else that could lead to a better life for their sons and daughters. Parents of children with autism know this struggle...
- What Is HSV-1?
Herpes Simplex Virus 1 (HSV-1)HSV-1 or herpes simplex virus type 1 is a type of herpes simplex virus that causes cold sores. It is called "oral herpes" because it often causes sores around the mouth or on the lips. Cold sores are also called as fever blisters. However, the sores can also be found...
- What is Genital Herpes? Get the Facts
What is Genital Herpes? How can one identify it? What are its symptoms? Can it be treated? And if it can be treated, then how? And if not, what does one have to do? Is getting genital herpes the end of life. And since prevention is better than cure, we will also look at the ways through which you...
- Everything Parents Should Know Before Treating Heat Rash
Heat rash, which is also called as "miliaria" or "prickly heat" is a condition that affects the skin mostly out of a blockage of the sweat ducts. The blockage of these sweat pores is mostly known to be as a result of excess sweating, which leaves the pores unable to excrete all the sweat. Upon...
- Dr. Rosana L. Go M.D.875 Wesley St Arlington WA 98223
- Dr. Melissa L. Closs-brewer MD12800 Bothell Everett Hwy Everett WA 98208
- Dr. Elaine Martel M.D.4400 37th Ave S Seattle WA 98118
- Dr. Ruth Ann Parish M.D.13030 121st Way Ne Kirkland WA 98034
- Dr. Jacob Alex mathew Varghese M.D.500 University Dr Hershey PA 17033
- Dr. Aisha Reuler M.D.5841 S Maryland Ave Chicago IL 60637