Rodney Paul Horton M.D.
Cardiac Electrophysiologist | Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology3000 N Ih 35 Suite 700 Austin TX, 78705
Dr. Rodney Horton is a Cardiac Electrophysicist practicing in Austin, TX. Dr. Horton performs testing procedures on patients hearts electrical system in order to assess timing and abnormalities associated with electrical activities of the heart. Adult Cardiac Electrophysiologists are trained to treat irregular heartbeats, and carry out electrophysiology studies or ablations.
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Chronicling the evolution of catheter ablation for atrial fibrillation and ventricular tachycardia.
- Catheter ablation for atrial fibrillation: a promising therapy for congestive heart failure.
- Left atrial appendage studied by computed tomography to help planning for
- Vdrive Evaluation of Remote Steering and Testing in Lasso Electrophysiology Procedures Study: The VERSATILE Study in Atrial Fibrillation Ablation.
- Difference in thermodynamics between two types of esophageal temperature probes: Insights from an experimental study.
- Long-term follow-up of patients with paroxysmal atrial fibrillation and severe left atrial scarring: comparison between pulmonary vein antrum isolation only or pulmonary vein isolation combined with either scar homogenization or trigger ablation.
- Reply: Will LAA Isolation Increase Thrombosis and Stroke When Treating Persistent and Long-Standing Persistent AF?
- Isolation of the superior vena cava from the right atrial posterior wall: a novel ablation approach.
- Use of transesophageal atrial pacing with adenosine infusion to evaluate ventricular preexcitation.
- Selective radiofrequency ablation of the "slow" atrioventricular nodal pathway for control of the ventricular response to atrial fibrillation.
Rodney Paul Horton M.D.'s Practice location
Austin, TX 78705Get Direction
Rodney Paul Horton M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Horton
- What Is a Bubble Study?
What is a bubble study?A bubble study is a type of echocardiogram, which is the ultrasound of the heart. An echocardiogram is done to visualize the heart and its surrounding areas. Better images of the heart can be produced when a “contrast” is used during the echocardiogram. In a bubble study,...
- Who Should You Call If You Have Congestive Heart Failure?
Heart failure should be treated early. With the right treatment, your life expectancy can be increased. Patients observing any of the symptoms related to congestive heart failure should never wait for the regular appointment dates. Instead, they should consult your doctor in no time to avoid further...
- Reasons Why You Would Need an Ablation
What is catheter ablation?This is a surgical procedure that is used to correct heart irregularities. It involves the use of radio frequency energy to get rid of the heart tissues that cause irregular and rapid heartbeats. It can also be referred to as radio frequency ablation, and it has proved to...
- Heart Palpitations: When Is It a Sign of Something Serious?
Heart palpitations, although it feels like a scary experience, are not always a sign of something serious. These palpitations are harmless but there are some instances when it could be a signal to a serious heart disease, especially if it is associated with other symptoms. This article explains...
- Complications of Myocardial Infarction
Complications can be divided according to different factors:...
- Different Types of Heart Doctors Explained
IntroductionDoctors who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions or diseases of the cardiovascular system (the heart and blood vessels) are called heart doctors or cardiologists. These specialists are trained to identify, treat, and help prevent heart issues. There are also different...
- Mauricio Hong MD1301 W 38TH ST AUSTIN TX 78705
- Jason Dennis Zagrodzky M.D.3000 N Ih 35 Austin TX 78705
- Javier Enrique Sanchez M.D.3000 N Ih 35 Austin TX 78705
- Gerald Joseph Gallinghouse M.D.3000 N Ih 35 Austin TX 78705
- Robert Clay Canby M.D.3000 N Ih 35 Austin TX 78705
- Andrea Natale MD3000 N Ih 35 Austin TX 78705