Dr. Stephanie A. Robinett MD
Neurologist | Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology1900 Scott Ave Charlotte NC, 28203
Dr. Stephanie Robinett practices Neuropathology in Charlotte, NC. Dr. Robinett studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN
Dr. Stephanie A. Robinett MD's Practice location
Charlotte, NC 28203Get Direction
CHARLOTTE, NC 28204Get Direction
Dr. Stephanie A. Robinett MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Robinett
- The Link Between Concussions and Multiple Sclerosis
In today’s world, we are told that ‘if an individual has experienced a severe jolt or blow to the head, which has left them dazed, confused, or wobbly - they have concussion”. (Medical News Today: MNT)According to Christian Nordqvist, a writer for MNT, a concussion causes a temporary loss of...
- How to Handle Talking About MS with Family
Talking to loved ones about any chronic illness can be difficult, yet it’s an important conversation to have with individuals who will continue to be a part of your life’s journey. Opening dialogue creates the space for both you and your family to gain clarity and to establish trust and...
- The Importance of Compassion and Nonverbal Communication with Alzheimer's Patients
Communication involves much more than verbal speech and written language. After all, pretty much everyone knows how important things like eye contact, facial expressions, and human touch can be when communicating.However, communicating with people with Alzheimer’s or other forms of dementia can be...
- One Step at a Time: This Organization Is Making a Difference for Spinal Muscular Atrophy
By itself, muscular dystrophy is simply a term used to refer to a group of diseases which usually target the striated muscle cells (the ones responsible for enabling voluntary movements) in certain parts of the human body, limiting the person’s ability to perform certain tasks with the affected...
- 8-Year-Old Boy with Muscular Dystrophy Shares His Touching Bucket List
At just two-years-old, William Magee was diagnosed with Duchenne muscular dystrophy. Now 8 years old, and in the United Kingdom, William has already become an inspiration to many.In a recent article published on the Mirror, his mother discusses his severe progression of the disease and how William...
- The History of Parkinson's Disease
You've probably heard of Parkinson's disease, with it affecting millions of people around the world, mostly those who are older. But do you know how it came to be? This disorder has a vast and interesting history as to how it came to be. It's essential to learn the history of Parkinson's to get a...
- Dr. Mohammad Bolouri MD485 N Wendover Rd Charlotte NC 28211
- Dr. Carmen Rosa Fortuno roman M.D.4501 CAMERON VALLEY PKWY CHARLOTTE NC 28211
- Dr. Peterson F Giallanza M.D.403 GILEAD RD HUNTERSVILLE NC 28078
- Dr. Steven Karner MD12311 COPPER WAY CHARLOTTE NC 28277
- Dr. Paul R Macdonald M.D.2219 E 7th St Charlotte NC 28204
- Dr. Robert A Nahouraii MD1900 Scott Ave Charlotte NC 28203