Dr. John Bradford Carlin MD
Anesthesiologist751 E Bayou Pines Dr Suite L Lake Charles LA, 70601
Dr. John Carlin is an anesthesiologist practicing in Lake Charles, LA. Dr. Carlin ensures the safety of patients who are about to undergo surgery. Anestesiologists specialize in general anesthesia, which will (put the patient to sleep), sedation, which will calm the patient or make him or her unaware of the situation, and regional anesthesia, which just numbs a specific part of the body. As an anesthesiologist, Dr. Carlin also might help manage pain after an operation.
Education and Training
La State Univ Sch of Med In Shreveport, Shreveport La 1988
Louisiana State University Health Shreveport / School of Medicine 1988
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Cannabis dependence in young adults: an Australian population study.
- Increases in vaccination coverage for children in child care, 1997 to 2000: an evaluation of the impact of government incentives and initiatives.
- Role of the gubernacular bulb in cremaster muscle development of the rat.
- Early phase II trial of human rotavirus vaccine candidate RV3.
- A randomized clinical trial: should the child with transient synovitis of the hip be treated with nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs?
- Detection of a widespread clone of Pseudomonas aeruginosa in a pediatric cystic fibrosis clinic.
- Late reduction in cyclosporine dosage does not improve renal function in pediatric heart transplant recipients.
- Cannabis use and mental health in young people: cohort study.
- Transitions in an imperfectly observed binary variable: depressive symptomatology in adolescents.
- Longitudinal study of childhood wheezy bronchitis and asthma: outcome at age 42.
- Adolescent precursors of cannabis dependence: findings from the Victorian Adolescent Health Cohort Study.
- A longitudinal study of the effects of adolescent cannabis use on high school completion.
- Prediction of childhood pulmonary function using ulna length.
- Predictors of neonatal sepsis in developing countries.
- General growth mixture modeling for randomized preventive interventions.
Dr. John Bradford Carlin MD's Practice location
Lake Charles, LA 70601Get Direction
LAKE CHARLES, LA 70605Get Direction
Dr. John Bradford Carlin MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Carlin
- Study Observes Connection Between Sleep Apnea and Gout
It may seem a little unrelated, but an article printed in the Health Day Reporter stated that those with sleep apnea might have higher risks of developing gout. Researchers studied data on 16,000 people who were diagnosed with sleep apnea to see if any of them had gout. Medical investigators also...
- Everest to End Duchenne: A Journey Against Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
Latest research on Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy (usually abbreviated as DMD) have been actively pursuing different, exciting strategies and methods. Some of the most renowned ones that have been tested on humans in clinical trials recently are: gene repair, gene therapy and exon skipping. This...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Dr. Lori Hill Marshall M.D.1980 Tybee Lane Lake Charles LA 70605
- Dr. Arthur L Calimaran M.D.1980 Tybee Lane Lake Charles LA 70605
- Dr. Olga Ostrovsky M.D.1980 Tybee Lane Lake Charles LA 70605
- Dr. Ramarao Takkallapalli M.D.1980 Tybee Lane Lake Charles LA 70605
- Dr. Todd Versteegh M.D.1980 Tybee Lane Lake Charles LA 70605
- Dr. William Edward Seely M.D.1980 Tybee Lane Lake Charles LA 70605