Dr. Randall Harris is a general practitioner practicing in Canton, OH. Dr. Harris does not specialize in one area of medicine, however provides routine health care services. General practitioners typically have regular, even life-long patients who they provide health care services to. Dr. Harris provides services including physical exams, immunizations, and diagnosing and treating multiple illnesses and injuries. General practitioners typically work in private offices and clinics and have staffs of nurses and administators.
Education and Training
Oh State Univ Coll of Med, Columbus Oh 1989
Ohio State University College of Medicine 1989
- Cleveland Clinic Fndn, Pulmonary Diseases Oh State Univ Hosp, Internal Medicine
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation
Dr. Randall J Harris MD's Practice location
Canton, OH 44708Get Direction
AKRON, OH 44302Get Direction
Dr. Randall J Harris MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Harris
- What Medications Help in Treating Eating Disorders?
According to statistics, binge eating disorder is very common among young adults in the United States in comparison to anorexia and bulimia. In the last couple years, it has been treated as real medical disorder. According to the Youth Risk Behavior survey that was conducted in 2001, 35 percent of...
- What Is IBS with Diarrhea (IBS-D)?
If you are suffering from IBS-D, you may experience belly pain that is usually associated with irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) and you will be forced to make several trips to the bathroom. The letter "D" stands for "diarrhea".General CausesThere is no actual cause of IBS-D. However, the following are...
- What is Dehydration: Get the Facts
Dehydration, simply put, is a loss of water from body cells. It can occur when the body loses more water than it takes in. Around sixty percent of the human body is made up of water. Around two-thirds of this water is contained within our cells; these are the basic life-giving units of the human...
- Pneumonia: What is Oral Rehydration Therapy?
Pneumonia: What is Oral Rehydration Therapy?Oral rehydration therapy, also known as fluid replacement, is a special type of therapy that aims to treat dehydration as a result of uncontrolled body water loss. Oral rehydration therapy involves taking water with a specific amount of dissolved salts and...
- Is Diarrhea a Serious Condition?
Diarrhea is one of the health conditions that all of us may face at some point or the other in our life. Although the term diarrhea may not sound alarming since it is more often confused with the term loose motion, it is important to understand that diarrhea is a serious health condition that can...
- The Health Benefits of Fermented Foods
What is Fermented Food?Fermented food involves the process of fermentation where food is exposed to bacteria, yeast, or a combination of these microbes. This food is then broken down to lactic acid, which allows the microbes to enter through the air in the environment. Lactic acid protects us and...
- Dr. Alan Rudick D.O.1330 Mercy Dr Nw Canton OH 44708
- Dr. Robert B Packer MD1330 Mercy Dr Nw Canton OH 44708
- Dr. John Myoung koo Kim MD1115 Wooster Rd W Barberton OH 44203
- Dr. Robert A Musson MD3618 W Market St Akron OH 44333
- Dr. Jan Bristow Newman MD, FACS3436 Mountain Dr Clinton MT 59825
- Dr. Amanda Dare durigg Hagen M.D.Naval Branch Health Clinic El Centro CA 92243