Dr. Michael Paul Vincent MD
Plastic Surgeon | Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery15245 Shady Grove Road 155 Rockville MD, 20850
Michael Paul Vincent MD FACS is one of the top Plastic Surgeon in Rockville. Dr. Vincent has been practicing plastic surgery for 37+ years and has considerable experience in cosmetic surgery and plastic surgery. This includes breast implants (breast augmentation), liposuction, nose jobs (rhinoplasty), facial surgery (facelifts), eye lifts (blepharoplasty), tummy tucks (abdominoplasty), "Mommy Makeover" surgery including breast implants, breast lifts, and tummy tucks, body contouring, and post weight loss surgery. He provides all of the nonsurgical options including Botox, Fillers, Facial Peels, Fat Freezing, and Microneedle RF facial rejuvenation technology. He and his office participate with almost all insurance plans including many HMO's, Medicare, and Tricare, and his office will submit all appropriate paperwork for you. The practice includes a fully certified Class C Operating Room where most of our surgery can be performed in the privacy and safety of our office.
Education and Training
Duke University School of Medicine MD 1976
Duke University BA (Chemistry) 1972
Plastic SurgeryAmerican Board of Plastic SurgeryABPS
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Former Chief of Plastic Surgery Shady Grove Adventist Hospital 1999 - 2014
- Former, Chief of Plastic Surgery Holy Cross Hospital 1998 - 2006
- Former, Chief of Plastic Surgery National Naval Medical Center 1984 - 1992
- Former, Consultant in Plastic Surgery NIH/NCI 1984 - 1994
- Former, Clinical Associate Professor of Surgery Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences 1989 - 2006
- Former Consutlant in Plastic Surgery Capital Hll 1990 - 1992
- Top Plastic Surgeon 2021 Bethesda Magazine
- Top Patient Reviews 2019 Patient Reviews
- 2011 Washington, DC-Baltimore-Northern Virginia Super Doctors
- Tummy Tuck (abdominoplasty), Breast Reconstruction, Brow Lift And More
- American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- American College of Surgeons
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Fellow American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery ( ASAPS ), American Society of Plastic Surgeons ( ASP
- Member American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Plastic Surgery and Hand Surgery, Eastern Virginia School of Medicine 1982
- PLASTIC SURGERY AND HAND SURGERY, EASTERN VIRGINIA GRADUATE SCHOOL OF MEDICINE, NORFOLK, VA USA 1984
Charities and Philanthropic Endeavors
- Former Member, Operation Smile
Dr. Michael Paul Vincent MD's Practice location
Dr. Michael Paul Vincent MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Vincent
- Gynecomastia- the Surgery for Man Boobs
What is Gynecomastia?If you are a male and if you have breast development, it is called as gynecomastia. This is a result of an imbalance in the hormones, estrogen and testosterone. Gynecomastia can affect either one or both breasts. Males going through puberty and elderly people can develop...
- What to Expect After Blepharoplasty
Blepharoplasty, in simple terms, means the surgery of the eyelid(s). It is performed on either the lower or the upper eyelid. Sometimes, blepharoplasty is also performed on both eyelids (the lower and the upper one). The two major reasons people opt for eyelid surgery are:...
- Alternatives Used to Treat Acne Scars
Dermal FillersDermal fillers are used to improve the appearance of scars that have recessed. Common substances that are used as fillers and injected into the scars include collagen, hyaluronic acid, and fat. However, in order to maintain this look, you need to have injections repeatedly unless you...
- Is Breast Augmentation costly?
Getting breast implants is often a difficult decision to make for women. Apart from it being expensive there are no guarantees on the result and the risks involved.The procedure involves placing of breast implants to produce more shapely and larger breasts or to make them even. But before you...
- 5 Tips on Living with Varicose Veins
Varicose veins are bothersome and uncomfortable. Apart from being unattractive, varicose veins are associated with both physical and mental pain. High temperatures during the summer call for relaxed clothing, and varicose veins can prevent someone from living their life happily. Because age is one...
- How Effective are Facelifts?
Facelift surgery is a cosmetic procedure that is known for reducing the age-related changes on skin, including wrinkles and sagging. Also known as rhytidectomy, this procedure is a very popular method for making one look younger. In this method, skin is repositioned after the tissues have been...
- Dr. Roger J. Friedman M.D.11210 Old Georgetown Road North Bethesda Maryland 20852
- Dr. Rondi Kathleen Walker MD3301 New Mexico Avenue Northwest Washington DC 20016
- Dr. Craig Roger Dufresne M.D., F.A.C.S.5530 Wisconsin Ave Chevy Chase MD 20815
- Dr. Robert K. Sigal M.D.1825 Samuel Morse Drive Reston Virginia 20190
- Justin Cohen1300 Chain Bridge Road McLean Virginia 22101
- Wendell G Miles Other5530 Wisconsin Ave Chevy Chase MD 20815