Michael Paul Vincent MD FACS is one of the top Plastic Surgeon in Rockville. Dr. Vincent has been practicing plastic surgery for 33+ years and has considerable experience in cosmetic surgery and plastic surgery. This includes breast implants (breast augmentation), liposuction, nose jobs (rhinoplasty), facial surgery (facelifts), eye lifts (blepharoplasty), tummy tucks (abdominoplasty), "Mommy Makeover" surgery including breast implants, breast lifts, and tummy tucks, body contouring, and post weight loss surgery. He provides all of the nonsurgical options including Botox, Fillers, and Facial Peels. He and his office participate with almost all insurance plans including many HMO's, Medicare, and Tricare, and his office will submit all appropriate paperwork for you. The practice includes a fully certified Class C Operating Room where most of our surgery can be performed in the privacy and safety of our office.
Education and Training
Duke University School of Medicine MD 1976
Duke University BA (Chemistry) 1972
Plastic SurgeryAmerican Board of Plastic SurgeryABPS
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Former Chief of Plastic Surgery Shady Grove Adventist Hospital 1999 - 2014
- Former, Chief of Plastic Surgery Holy Cross Hospital 1998 - 2006
- Former, Chief of Plastic Surgery National Naval Medical Center 1984 - 1992
- Former, Consultant in Plastic Surgery NIH/NCI 1984 - 1994
- Former, Clinical Associate Professor of Surgery Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences 1989 - 2006
- 2011 Washington, DC-Baltimore-Northern Virginia Super Doctors
- Tummy Tuck (abdominoplasty), Breast Reconstruction, Brow Lift And More
- American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- American College of Surgeons
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Fellow American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery ( ASAPS ), American Society of Plastic Surgeons ( ASP
- Member American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Eastern Va Med Sch, Plastic Surgery; Nat'L Naval Med Ctr, General Surgery; Nat'L Naval Med Ctr, Otolaryngology
- National Naval Medical Center 1977
- Plastic Surgery and Hand Surgery, Eastern Virginia School of Medicine 1982
- PLASTIC SURGERY AND HAND SURGERY, EASTERN VIRGINIA GRADUATE SCHOOL OF MEDICINE, NORFOLK, VA USA 1984
Charities and Philanthropic Endeavors
- Former Member, Operation Smile
Dr. Michael Paul Vincent MD's Practice location
Request An Appointment With Dr. Michael Paul Vincent MD | Plastic Surgeon | Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Michael Paul Vincent MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Vincent
- Fat May Return After Liposuction
According to a new study published in the journal, Obesity, the fat lost by liposuction — the most popular fat removal cosmetic procedure — returns after the procedure. Researcher Robert H. Eckel, MD, professor of medicine, physiology and biophysics at the University of Colorado Anschutz...
- What Are the Risks of Breast Augmentation?
A majority of women do not have any severe complications after having breast implants or undergoing a breast augmentation surgery, although some do. An understanding of the possible risks and how to care for your implants is therefore very crucial.Since the decision on having a plastic surgery is...
- What Is Laser Blepharoplasty?
Some people refer to it as the eye lid lift. Blepharoplasty is a cosmetic surgery involving the removal or spreading of muscles, skin, or fats of creepy, drooling, or dark eyelids. In case both eyelids are affected, the procedures of the upper eyelid and the lower eyelid are separately undertaken....
- Do You Need Future Breast Augmentations After Having One?
A study done by the American Society of Plastic Surgeons in the year 2007 suggested that breast augmentation was the most common surgery in America. Evidently, 347,524 women underwent the procedure in that year alone.This increase in cases of breast augmentation has mostly been due to the undeniable...
- The Most Common Misconceptions About Breast Cancer
There is so much information you can read online about breast cancer. Some information may be acquired in the community, friends, or family that is totally misleading or incorrect. Although not backed up with solid evidence, such information can cause a lot of media attention, which can further...
- How Effective are Facelifts?
Facelift surgery is a cosmetic procedure that is known for reducing the age-related changes on skin, including wrinkles and sagging. Also known as rhytidectomy, this procedure is a very popular method for making one look younger. In this method, skin is repositioned after the tissues have been...
- Dr. Roger J. Friedman M.D.11210 Old Georgetown Road North Bethesda Maryland 20852
- Dr. Rondi Kathleen Walker MD3301 New Mexico Avenue Northwest Washington DC 20016
- Dr. Craig Roger Dufresne M.D., F.A.C.S.5530 WISCONSIN AVE CHEVY CHASE MD 20815
- Dr. Robert K. Sigal M.D.1825 Samuel Morse Drive Reston Virginia 20190
- Justin Cohen2440 M Street NW Washington District of Columbia 20037
- Wendell G Miles Other5530 Wisconsin Ave Chevy Chase MD 20815