Michael Paul Vincent MD FACS is one of the top Plastic Surgeon in Rockville. Dr. Vincent has been practicing plastic surgery for 33+ years and has considerable experience in cosmetic surgery and plastic surgery. This includes breast implants (breast augmentation), liposuction, nose jobs (rhinoplasty), facial surgery (facelifts), eye lifts (blepharoplasty), tummy tucks (abdominoplasty), "Mommy Makeover" surgery including breast implants, breast lifts, and tummy tucks, body contouring, and post weight loss surgery. He provides all of the nonsurgical options including Botox, Fillers, and Facial Peels. He and his office participate with almost all insurance plans including many HMO's, Medicare, and Tricare, and his office will submit all appropriate paperwork for you. The practice includes a fully certified Class C Operating Room where most of our surgery can be performed in the privacy and safety of our office.
Education and Training
Duke University School of Medicine MD 1976
Duke University BA (Chemistry) 1972
Plastic SurgeryAmerican Board of Plastic SurgeryABPS
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Former Chief of Plastic Surgery Shady Grove Adventist Hospital 1999 - 2014
- Former, Chief of Plastic Surgery Holy Cross Hospital 1998 - 2006
- Former, Chief of Plastic Surgery National Naval Medical Center 1984 - 1992
- Former, Consultant in Plastic Surgery NIH/NCI 1984 - 1994
- Former, Clinical Associate Professor of Surgery Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences 1989 - 2006
- 2011 Washington, DC-Baltimore-Northern Virginia Super Doctors
- Tummy Tuck (abdominoplasty), Breast Reconstruction, Brow Lift And More
- American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- American College of Surgeons
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Fellow American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery ( ASAPS ), American Society of Plastic Surgeons ( ASP
- Member American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Eastern Va Med Sch, Plastic Surgery; Nat'L Naval Med Ctr, General Surgery; Nat'L Naval Med Ctr, Otolaryngology
- National Naval Medical Center 1977
- Plastic Surgery and Hand Surgery, Eastern Virginia School of Medicine 1982
- PLASTIC SURGERY AND HAND SURGERY, EASTERN VIRGINIA GRADUATE SCHOOL OF MEDICINE, NORFOLK, VA USA 1984
Charities and Philanthropic Endeavors
- Former Member, Operation Smile
Dr. Michael Paul Vincent MD's Practice location
Request An Appointment With Dr. Michael Paul Vincent MD | Plastic Surgeon | Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Michael Paul Vincent MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Vincent
- Does Ultherapy Really Tighten Skin?
What is it?Ultherapy is the only FDA approved non-surgical procedure done to lift the skin of the neck, chins and brow. It is not a surgery; it is not an injection or laser. It is an ultrasound therapy. This technique uses ultrasound to guide the clinician to the directed are of the skin where they...
- People Who Get Nose Jobs May Have An Underlying Mental Disorder
A new study shows that a third of patients who performed cosmetic surgery to improve the appearance of their nose have moderate symptoms of body dysmorphic disorder (BDD) which makes them preoccupied with defects in their appearance. The results of the study published in the journal Plastic and...
- What is a Tummy Tuck?
Abdominoplasty, or a tummy tuck, is the surgical method to remove extra fat and skin from the abdominal region. Tummy tucks also help to tighten the muscles in the abdominal region giving it a fab look.This surgery can be chosen by anybody who is in good health and wants to reduce abdominal size. It...
- Are There Risks to Plastic Surgery?
Few things in the medical procedures world are risk free. If you factor in human error, bad judgment on the side of the patient and the surgeon, you get potentially bad results that could result in someone regretting the decisions made.Plastic surgery is not risk free. It carries its own risks and...
- What Is Laser Blepharoplasty?
Some people refer to it as the eye lid lift. Blepharoplasty is a cosmetic surgery involving the removal or spreading of muscles, skin, or fats of creepy, drooling, or dark eyelids. In case both eyelids are affected, the procedures of the upper eyelid and the lower eyelid are separately undertaken....
- The Most Common Misconceptions About Breast Cancer
There is so much information you can read online about breast cancer. Some information may be acquired in the community, friends, or family that is totally misleading or incorrect. Although not backed up with solid evidence, such information can cause a lot of media attention, which can further...
- Dr. Roger J. Friedman M.D.11210 Old Georgetown Road North Bethesda Maryland 20852
- Dr. Craig Roger Dufresne M.D., F.A.C.S.8501 Arlington Blvd. Fairfax Virginia 22031
- Dr. Rondi Kathleen Walker MD3301 New Mexico Avenue Northwest Washington DC 20016
- Dr. Robert K. Sigal M.D.1825 Samuel Morse Drive Reston Virginia 20190
- Justin Cohen2440 M Street NW Washington District of Columbia 20037
- Wendell G Miles Other5530 Wisconsin Ave Chevy Chase MD 20815