Dr. Alan Wan D.O.
Hematologist-Oncologist | Hematology & Oncology11110 Medical Campus Rd Suite 130 Hagerstown MD, 21742
Dr. Alan Wan is a hematologist oncologist practicing in Hagerstown, MD. Dr. Wan specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of blood diseases such as anemia, hemophilia, sickle-cell disease, leukemia and lymphoma. Hematologist Oncologists are also trained in the study of cancer and its attack on other organs.
Dr. Alan Wan D.O.'s Practice location
Hagerstown, MD 21742Get Direction
DEKALB, IL 60115Get Direction
Dr. Alan Wan D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Wan
- A Triathlon for Bloodwise
Where would anyone be without friends? There have been many experiences where friends have been a bit of light in the dark. When 30-year-old Alexandra “Pixie” Flather from a town near Aylsham, England found out that her best friend was diagnosed with Leukemia, she decided to take action. At the...
- The Blow Self-Image Can Take During Lymphoma Treatment
Many who have endured cancer treatment experience a blow to their self image, and cease to recognize the person looking back at them in the mirror.However, it does not have to be that way! Here are some of the most common changes, and how to cope with them.Skin changesYou may begin to see your skin...
- Lymphoma News: Mother Gives Birth to Healthy Daughter after Chemo During Pregnancy
Chemotherapy has a reputation for its not-so-great side effects. As many people know, chemotherapy is known to cause off target symptoms for most cancer patients such as nausea and vomiting, hair loss, and extreme fatigue. In addition to the symptoms that one may experience during treatment, some of...
- What are the Stages of Multiple Myeloma?
This is the uncommon type of cancer that forms in plasma cells. A type of white blood cells found in the body, plasma cells, identify and battle germs and infections that attack the body.In multiple myeloma patients, the healthy plasma cells are overtaken by cancer cells. This reduces the number of...
- Daughter's Donation Gives Mom with Lymphoma a Fighting Chance
Chyanne Ojageer, a 14-year-old teenager from Kissimmee, Florida, became one of the youngest bone marrow donors in the state when she donated her own bone marrow to help save her mother’s life.Neisha Ojageer, never even her wildest dreams, thought that her daughter would be the same individual to...
- Dance Mom Abby Lee Miller Diagnosed with Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
Abby Lee Miller, known for her brutal dance instruction and demanding style of training, is as recognized for her tirades as she is for her long-running hit reality show Dance Moms.Abby inherited the love of dance from her late mother and started her own dance company at just 14 years old. She...
- Dr. Brian O'connor MD501 W 7th St Frederick MD 21701
- Dr. Elhamy D. Eskander MD501 W 7th St Frederick MD 21701
- Dr. Timothy Keefe Bowers M.D.2008 Professional Court Martinsburg WV 25401
- Dr. Victoria Marie saah Giffi MD22 S Greene St Baltimore MD 21201
- Dr. Hind F Hamdan M.D.1130 Opal Ct Hagerstown MD 21740
- Dr. Mouhamad Bazzi MD6565 N Charles St Towson MD 21204