Dr. James Heimann is an interventional radiologist practicing in Belleville, NJ. Dr. Heimann specializes in minimally invasive, targeted treatments. Interventional radiologists use X-Rays, MRIs and other advanced imaging to put catheters in the body in order to treat the source of the disease internally. Many conditions that once required surgery can now have less risk, less pain and fewer invasions when treated by an interventional radiologist.
RadiologyAmerican Board of RadiologyABR
- Nyu Langone Medical Center
James A Heimann M.D.'s Practice location
Belleville, NJ 07109Get Direction
Livingston, NJ 07039Get Direction
James A Heimann M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Are the Symptoms of a Vitamin D Deficiency?
There are many benefits to vitamin D, apart from preventing rickets in children. Vitamin D is associated with preventing osteoporosis, reducing blood pressure, and reducing the incidence of cardiovascular diseases. Vitamin D may also help in reducing inflammation and the chance of developing Type 2...
- What are the Causes and Symptoms of Diabetic Ketoacidosis?
An OverviewDiabetic ketoacidosis (DKA) is considered to be one of the most severe metabolic imbalance associated with type 1 diabetes mellitus. Type 1 diabetes mellitus is also known as insulin dependent diabetes mellitus, wherein a patient depends upon external sources of insulin as its body is...
- Ten Potential “Heartbreakers”
Although heredity and age can contribute to the demise of a healthy heart, there are still some precautions you can take to prevent heart disease. Some precautions include:1. SmokingSmoking has a profound effect on an individual's blood pressure, and it can also cause blood clots. A smoker may also...
- Is My Child More Likely to Develop Autism if a Blood Relative Has Autism?
Autism characterized by impaired social interactions reduced verbal and non-verbal communication and stereotyped behavior and activities. These symptoms appear in early childhood and impair or limit everyday functioning.Autism and geneticsResearchers believe that both environment and genetics play a...
- Single Protein Linked to Diabetic Nerve Pain
Diabetes is one of the most common ailments plaguing a wide demographic of people all over the world. The term is used to describe a handful of conditions related to the problems associated with the insulin hormone. Insulin is responsible for the regulation of blood sugar levels; diabetes...
- Dysentery: Antibiotic Treatment and 9 Natural Home Remedies
What Is Dysentery?Dysentery refers to intestinal inflammation or an infection that leads to severe cases of diarrhea with traces of blood in it. In certain cases, mucus can also be present in the stools. The diarrhea that is present with dysentery can persist for up to 3-7 days. Dysentery is known...
- Waseem Bhatti M.D.1 Medical Center Dr Lebanon NH 03756
- Dr. Israel Schur MD403 East 91st Street New York NY 10128
- Dr. Marc H Schiffman M.D.1468 Madison Ave New York NY 10029
- Dr. Elsie Koh MD1125 McBride Ave Little Falls NJ 07424
- Dr. Sean David Lavine M.D.710 W 168th St New York NY 10032
- Minh-nhut Yvonne Dang M.D.403 East 91st Street New York NY 10128