Dr. Jennifer Douberly is an audiologist practicing in Athens, GA. Dr. Douberly evaluates, diagnoses and treats hearing loss, balance issues and tinnitus. Audiologists can care for patients of all ages and treat almost all types of hearing loss. As an audiologist, Dr. Douberly takes part in services like prescribing and fitting hearing aids, recommending assisted listening devices and providing hearing rehabilitation. Audiologists can work in a number of settings such as hospitals, schools, clinics, private practices as well as government, military and VA hospitals.
Jennifer Alice Douberly AU.D.'s Practice location
Jennifer Alice Douberly AU.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- 5 Tips for Living with Acne
Adolescence is a period of several physical changes, and one of the commonest is acne. For most cases, facial spots are something of the past once adulthood is attained. However, for some people, it does not stop there. If you’re suffering from adult acne, consider the following tips for an...
- Weight Watchers May Be Worth a Shot
Patients who were obese or overweight, when referred to Weight Watchers, lost two times more weight compared to those who were treated by doctors, according to a study published in the journal, Lancet. In this study 772 overweight or moderately obese participants were assigned to two groups – one...
- Wife with Multiple Sclerosis Gets Surprise of a Lifetime
Suffering from a chronic disabling disease shouldn't get in the way of love. Though things might get a little bit more challenging, love is love. There was romance in the air for Laura on her 10 year anniversary. Little did she know that her husband had put a lot of time and effort into making the...
- Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis, and Treatment
What is Ehlers-Danlos syndrome (EDS)?Ehlers-Danlos syndrome (EDS) is a group of genetic disorders that affect the body’s connective tissues, which are proteins that support the blood vessels, skin, bones, and other organs in the body. Connective tissues also provide elasticity and strength to the...
- Why Should We Eat Whole Grains?
For centuries, whole grains (straight from the stalk of the plant) were an integral part of our diet until mills began to surface. Milling takes away the bran and germ from the grain, robbing it of its nutritious content. Although removing the bran and germ increases the shelf life of the product...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Lawrence O Crockett AUD150 Nacoochee Ave Athens GA 30601
- Dr. Diane L Kaplan AU.D.6002 Professional Pkwy Douglasville GA 30134
- Mrs. Julie Kathleen Shepard M.ED., CCC-A212 Carrington Dr Athens GA 30605
- Mrs. Robin Barnes Hardin M.A.1612 Mars Hill Rd Watkinsville GA 30677
- Dr. Kirstin Cox Luffler AU.D.150 Nacoochee Ave Athens GA 30601
- Dr. Holly Sue Kaplan PH.D., CCC-A110 Carlton St Athens GA 30602