Dr. Elyse Dara Pine-twaddell M.D.
Endocronologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Endocrinology1111 Amsterdam Ave New York NY, 10025
Dr. Elyse Pine-twaddell is a pediatric endocrinologist practicing in New York, NY. Dr. Pine-twaddell specializes in growth, puberty, diabetes or other disorders related to hormones that produce certain conditions in children and growing young adults. Pediatric endocrinologists possess copious knowledge on hormone chemicals and how they can affect other parts of the body and their functions.
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP- Pediatric Endocrinology
Dr. Elyse Dara Pine-twaddell M.D.'s Practice location
New York, NY 10025Get Direction
Baltimore, MD 21201Get Direction
BALTIMORE, MD 21201Get Direction
Dr. Elyse Dara Pine-twaddell M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Pine-twaddell
- Celiac Disease May Shadow Type 1 Diabetes
A recent study has found that celiac disease may follow Type 1 diabetes, and it has found that children have a greater risk of having celiac disease auto-antibodies, which may then result in the disorder.According to Dr. William Hagopian, type 1 diabetes and celiac disease are closely related...
- Pre-digested Formula May Reduce the Risk of Type 1 Diabetes in Infants
A new study has shown that pre-digested formula may reduce the risk of Type 1 diabetes in infants who have a high risk for developing this condition. The study reports that babies who were fed on pre-digested formula had a 50% lower chance of developing the kind of antibodies that predict diabetes,...
- Link Found Between Hormone Therapies and Diabetes Among Transgender Patients
Transgender Patients and Recent Studies Relating to DiabetesThose who are having issues with diabetes already know what issues can be faced, in the present and down the road. Knowing when to seek help for these issues is challenging enough, but those who are transgender already face many more...
- 5 Tips on Living with Hypothyroidism
Hyperthyroidism is a health condition in which the body’s metabolism becomes slow, leading to the feeling of fatigue. This is caused by an abnormally low amount of thyroid hormone in the blood. This deficiency is caused by an impaired functioning of the thyroid gland. People may develop this...
- Diabetes vs. Science: Who’s Winning?
What Is Diabetes?Diabetes is a serious chronic illness that could affect 552 million people by the year 2030, according to the International Diabetes Federation (IDF). A person suffering from diabetes is at a much greater risk of heart attack, kidney damage, or stroke. Therefore, we are now putting...
- What Is Metabolism?
IntroductionMetabolism is a complex biochemical process that is needed to maintain life. Availability of nutrients and nutrition are closely associated with metabolism since metabolism is a process that involves the conversion of food into energy, which is used to fuel the body's cells. The basal...
- Dr. Chhaya Chakrabarti MD89-18 Lefferts Blvd. Richmond Hill New York 11418
- Dr. Rubina A. Heptula M.D.3415 Bainbridge Avenue New York New York 10467
- Dr. Zoltan Antal MD3450 Wayne Ave Bronx NY 10467
- Dr. Michael Novogroder M.D.704 Palisade Ave Teaneck NJ 07666
- Dr. Preneet Cheema Brar MD760 BROADWAY, WOODHULL MEDICAL & MENTAL HEALTH CENTER BROOKLYN NY 11206
- Dr. Molly Oliver Regelmann MD3415 BAINBRIDGE AVE BRONX NY 10467