Dr. William R. Lamear M.D.
Ear-Nose and Throat Doctor (ENT)6567 E Carondelet Dr Suite 515 Tucson AZ, 85710
Dr. William Lamear is an ear, nose and throat (ENT) doctor, also known as an otolaryngologist, practicing in Tucson, AZ. Dr. Lamear specializes in diseases and disorders of the ear, nose and throat as well as other parts of the head and neck. Such structures an ENT may work on include the sinuses, larynx (voice box) and mouth in addition to the ear, nose and throat. There are seven areas of expertise that an ENT might specialize in, and these are: allergies; facial reconstructive surgery; head and neck; laryngology; otology/neurotology; pediatric otolaryngology; and rhinology.
Education and Training
University of Pennsylvania, PA 1985
OtolaryngologyAmerican Board of OtolaryngologyABOto
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Partial endoscopic middle turbinectomy augmenting functional endoscopic sinus surgery.
- Uvulopalatopharyngoplasty: results of a patient questionnaire.
- Patency rate of endoscopic middle meatus antrostomy.
- Middle meatus anstrostomy: patency rates and risk factors.
- Bilateral vocal cord paralysis following blunt trauma to the neck.
- Hearing Loss
- Sleep Apnea
- Ear Infection
- Deviated Septum
- Hay Fever (allergic Rhinitis)
- Ear Wax
Dr. William R. Lamear M.D.'s Practice location
Tucson, AZ 85710Get Direction
Dr. William R. Lamear M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Lamear
Avoid Dr Lamear!.
- What is Sleep Apnea?
This is a sleep disorder which remains undiagnosed in most cases. In this disorder, a person’s breathing stops or gets interrupted during sleep, affecting the oxygen distribution to different organs. People affected by sleep apnea often stop sleeping briefly during the night.Two types of sleep...
- Treatment of Dysphagia (Swallowing Problems)
What is dysphagia?Dysphagia is a disorder in which a person is unable to swallow food or is having difficulty in moving food down to the stomach. The throat or esophageal muscles are unable to work properly, and that leads to this disease. It is usually seen in children, old aged persons, and people...
- What Is Pulsatile Tinnitus: Symptoms and Causes
What is pulsatile tinnitus?Pulsatile tinnitus is a rhythmical noise in the ears that is similar to the sound of a person's pulse or heartbeat. This sound may come and go and may be quite distracting to some people. In most cases, pulsatile tinnitus is related to blood flow disturbances, which is...
- Why Does Sleep Apnea Happen?
Sleep apnea may seem baffling at first. How much do you really know about the disease? What causes you to stop breathing in your sleep? Is this a natural phenomenon? Are some people more prone than others? How can you prevent it? Having many questions about a potential condition is normal. Many...
- What Specialists Treat Laryngitis?
Laryngitis is a condition that occurs when the voice box - also called the larynx - is inflamed and becomes swollen. It therefore cannot vibrate. It thus produces a hoarse sound from the throat or in some cases, rids one of their voice entirely. Recovery without treatment is possible.Symptoms of...
- The Diagnosis and Treatment of Strep Throat
Treatments for Strep Throat Strep throat is a bacterial disease that affects the tonsils and the throat. It is an infection characterized by inflammation of the throat that leads to a sudden and severe sore throat, and is mainly caused by a bacterium known as streptococcus, hence its name, strep...
- Dr. Elias D. Stratigouleas M.D.6567 E Carondelet Dr Tucson AZ 85710
- Dr. Keith C. Soderberg M.D.6567 E Carondelet Dr Tucson AZ 85710
- Dr. Bernard J Miller MD6546 E Carondelet Dr Tucson AZ 85710
- Dr. Joe M Huerta M.D.6567 E Carondelet Dr Tucson AZ 85710
- Dr. David Hu M.D.6567 E Carondelet Dr Tucson AZ 85710
- Dr. Thomas Joseph Tilsner MD6546 Carondelet Dr Tucson AZ 85710