Dr. Eric Strain M.D.
Addiction Psychiatrist | Addiction Psychiatry4940 Eastern Ave Baltimore MD, 21224
Dr. Eric Strain is an Addiction Psychiatrist practicing in Baltimore, MD. Dr. Strain evaluates, diagnoses, and treats people who suffer from impulse control conditions related to addiction. As an Addiction Psychiatrist, Dr. Strain is a substance abuse expert, and is trained to fully understand the biological science behind addiction, in order to properly treat each patient.
Education and Training
Oh State Univ Coll of Med, Columbus Oh 1984
Ohio State University College of Medicine 1984
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN- Addiction Psychiatry
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN
UrologyAmerican Board of UrologyABU- 2013
- Psychiatry, Substance Abuse, Research
- Bipolar Disorder
- Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine / Behavioral Pharmacology 1990
Dr. Eric Strain M.D.'s Practice location
Baltimore, MD 21224Get Direction
Dr. Eric Strain M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Strain
- Porn Addiction and Erectile Dysfunction: A Complete Guide
Introduction In porn addiction, a person loses control over his or her own sexual behavior. Despite the consequences, porn addicts still compulsively use pornography. The consequences include:...
- Adderall: Side Effects, High, Abuse, Withdrawal
What is Adderall?Adderall is the brand name of a prescription drug that contains a mixture of amphetamine salts, specifically 75% dextroamphetamine and 25% levoamphetamine salts. It belongs to the drug class called central nervous system (CNS) stimulants. It is also classified among...
- Does Flakka Induce Psychosis?
In the world of drugs, there is always a struggle to create better and more potent drugs. For the sellers, the motive is clear--to beat their competition by producing superior quality drugs. On the other hand, most users prefer designer drugs because they are often more potent, have fewer side...
- Alcohol and Night Sweats
What are night sweats? Night sweats, also known as nocturnal hyperhidrosis, pertains to excessive sweating at night. It is normal for anyone to sweat. Our sweat glands continuously work throughout out the day and night. However, if you have woken up at night to find that your bedsheets are drenched...
- Is Gastroenteritis Related to Drug Withdrawal?
The symptoms accompanying drug withdrawal can be psychological or physical, changing your thoughts, feelings, and actions. For instance, drugs like cocaine and heroin trigger strong physical dependence. For other chemical substances, dependencies are more likely to cause psychological problems....
- Flakka in the News
Drugs have been around for many years, changing the conscience of people for a long time. Some drugs that are forbidden today had been legal in some period of our history, and even considered a medicine. But when scientists concluded that certain drugs do more harm than good, lawmakers made them...
- Dr. Elizabeth Stuller MD1005 Frederick Rd Catonsville MD 21228
- Dr. Adegboyega Oyemade MD7141 Security Blvd Windsor Mill MD 21244
- Dr. Rhonda Lynn Allen M.D.5401 Loch Raven Blvd Baltimore MD 21239
- Dr. Abner P Pasatiempo MD, MBA55 Wade Ave Catonsville MD 21228
- Dr. Jack Laurence Wapner M.D.11100 Liberty Rd Randallstown MD 21133
- Dr. Neeraj Gandotra M.D.4940 Eastern Ave Baltimore MD 21224