Dr. Lana G Fox M.D.
PediatricianCedar Creek Pediatric & Adolescent Medicine, Pc 616 Smitvhiew Drive Maryville TN, 37803
Dr. Lana Fox is a pediatrician practicing in Maryville, TN. Dr. Fox is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Fox diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Fox can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Univ of Tn, Memphis, Coll of Med, Memphis Tn 1995
Georgetown University in Washington DC 1995
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Hay Fever (allergic Rhinitis)
- Stomach Flu
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
- Strep Throat
- Univ Of Tn Coll Of Med, Pediatrics
- University Of Tn College Of Med
- University of Tennessee Program
Dr. Lana G Fox M.D.'s Practice location
Maryville, TN 37803Get Direction
Maryville, TN 37803Get Direction
Dr. Lana G Fox M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Fox
- Century-Old Drug Could Be a New Approach to Autism Treatment
What is suramin?Suramin is a drug that was developed about 100 years ago to treat parasite-borne illnesses such as African sleeping sickness and river blindness. The drug has been around since then, and is actually relatively cheap to manufacture and distribute. A single one-month dose to treat one...
- The BRAT Diet for Toddlers
IntroductionBRAT is a type of diet, which consists of bananas, rice, applesauce, and toast. The BRAT diet used to be a staple mostly recommended by pediatricians to children with an upset stomach. The main idea behind this diet is to provide a chance for the gut to rest and at the same time...
- Is the MMR (Measles, Mumps, Rubella) Vaccine Safe for My Baby?
What are some considerations with regard to vaccination?Never hide anything from your GP while he is deciding about the shots for your baby as your carelessness might have grave after-effects (side effects) for your baby. If your baby has diarrhea or is recovering from the flu, it would not be the...
- What Are the Most Obvious Symptoms of Appendicitis?
Appendicitis is a condition that causes the inflammation of the appendix. The appendix is a tube around 3½ inch long and extends from the large intestine. It is said that the appendix has a role in gut immunity, but nothing as yet is definite with regard to its function. An individual can live...
- What to Do If Your Baby Has a Milk Protein Allergy
Milk Protein AllergyOne of the most common food allergies in babies and young children is cow's milk allergy. The good news is that milk allergies are usually outgrown by babies when they turn 2 or 3 years old. Its symptoms are usually managed by consuming a dairy-free diet. Regular milk is...
- Autism and Communication: Debunking the Misunderstandings
Publishing several books, being a motivational speaker and being a passionate advocate - These are things most people dream of doing and being, let alone accomplishing them by the age of 25. Naoki Higashida has done all of these things. He’s an exceptional young man; he’s very smart, witty, and...
- Dr. Marilyn K Vermeesch MD128 N Whitney Ave Cookeville TN 38501
- Dr. Mark Taylor Langenberg M.D.500 W Main St Livingston TN 38570
- Dr. Fabian Philemon Ngido M.D.1 Medical Center Blvd Cookeville TN 38501
- Dr. Robert Neil Treece M.D.150 N Willow Ave Cookeville TN 38501
- Dr. Apryl Meshea Hall M.D.One Medical Center Blvd. Cookeville TN 38501
- Mrs. Mary Caroline Loghry M.D.150 N Willow Ave Cookeville TN 38501