Board-Certified in Internal Medicine, Dr. Norris received both her BachelorÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢s and Doctor of Medicine (M.D.) degrees from the University of Illinois in Urbana. She served as a resident ...
Education and Training
Univ of Il Coll of Med, Chicago Il 1983
University of Illinois College of Medicine 1983
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Vaginal Prolapse
- High Cholesterol
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Opiate Dependence
- Vascular Disease
- Baylor Coll Of Med, Internal Medicine; Med Ctr La New Orleans-Lsu, Internal Medicine
- Louisiana State University School Of Med In New Orleans New Orleans La
- Louisiana State University / School of Medicine In New Orleans 1985
- Baylor College of Medicine Program
Dr. Jennifer Lyn Norris M.D.'s Practice location
Salt Lake City, UT 84124Get Direction
Dr. Jennifer Lyn Norris M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Norris
- Young Athletes and Heat-Related Illnesses
Simple measures will help to prevent heat-related illnesses in young athletes while exercising in the heat. According to American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP), heat-related illness such as heat exhaustion and heat stroke can be prevented in young athletes just the same way as in adults. One of the...
- What Is Ringworm?
Ringworm, or tinea, refers to a fungal infection of the skin. The term ‘worm’ is derived from the old belief that the disease was caused by a worm. The term ‘ring’ refers to the characteristic ring-shaped patches produced by the fungus on the skin. Infection is often found in the outer layer...
- 512 Pill Used for the Treatment of Chronic Pain
IntroductionThe 512 pill is a white-colored round pill with an imprint of "512". It is known to contain the active ingredients acetaminophen with the strength of 325 mg and oxycodone with the strength of 5 mg. This medicine is supplied by the company known as Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals.The 512...
- Can Your Diet Affect Your Sleep?
Foods that you should eat to ensure a good night's sleep:...
- What Could an Itchy Vulva Mean?
The vulva is the external part of the female genitalia, which includes the skin between the anus and the vagina, and the lips of the vagina. An itchy vulva is medically called pruritus vulvae. It is normal for women to experience a slight vulvar itch, but if you have an uncomfortable and persistent...
- What Are Ketones?
Almost every cell in the body has a primary source of energy, which is usually glucose. However, when the body doesn't have enough glucose, the liver responds by producing chemicals known as ketones, converting stored fatty acids into ketone bodies. Ketones are used as a backup fuel source when...
- Dr. Mehrnoosh Shakeri MD, MPH7495 South State Street Midvale Utah 84047
- Dr. Lisa Kay Kuwahara MD324 10th Ave Salt Lake City UT 84103
- Dr. Robert Bayless Westermann MD2000 S 900 E Salt Lake City UT 84105
- Dr. Nathan Brent Holladay M.D., PH.D.865 E 4800 S STE 160 MURRAY UT 84107
- Dr. Daniel Walter Yarrish M.D.1160 E 3900 S #1000 Salt Lake City UT 84124
- Dr. Zaneta J Bulaj M.D.1160 E 3900 S #1000 Salt Lake City UT 84124